pulis made unreasonable demands. Wanted new cap from the club shop and allowance to update his gear from sports direct. Parish happy to give him £50 to get some joggers, trainers and some sweat shirts with change but the cap they could not agree on
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Pulis Gone
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Noooo, Pullis wanted a secks change and become Tanya Pullis. He was last seen getting into a taxi with Kellie MaloneyI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
-
Think Neil warnock could worth a shout.'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham LincolnComment
-
Comment