• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stationcafe, are you Adel's mother?

No, silly me, you must be his agent!!

Comment

• Mm
      Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
      Arry has been publicly touting him as long as he's been here, has publicly questioned his attitude and commitment etc., which doesn't benefit ANYONE except his media mates. It's not gonna help Adel find a club or help us find a buyer. As soon as Arry came in it was obvious he was going to freeze Adel out, and sure enough he's done the same again. He could have come back fitter than anyone and Arry would have still omitted him from the side… Can Arry not help Adel get fit? Does he not oversee the coaches? do people still believe anything that comes out of this ########ter's mouth?

Arry has shown that he plays his mates, regardless or form or fitness. An unfit Adel is still more capable than a 'fit' Niko who still gets dispossessed all the time. We are a side with no creative spark, we've got a brilliant #10 rotting in the reserves and Redknapp is too proud/blind to do anything about it. The Adel saga epitomises the problems at this club...

I won't rant on forever, but we asked for a 7M fee + he is 2.5M in wages. That's hardly 'on the cheap'. Excluding the top 6, there are maybe 5 or 6 teams in this league that can afford that. Managers don't last long here, so spending 10M+ on a player is a big decision for them and most probably feel Adel is too much of a risk (and lets face it, Taarabt isn't moving to Sunderland, Hull, West Brom etc.). AND let's not forget that English managers/clubs go for safety first and usually end up playing anti-football, meaning #10s and flair players like Taarabt, Mata and Kagawa end up stuck on the wing and getting criticised for 'not working hard enough', or overlooked in favour of your Townsends/Milners.
      You are factually wrong one the transfer fee (amongst a lot else) a lot lot less would have seen him gone.

Just a fact to remember the year Tarrabt performed in the Championship a certain Jay Bothroyd scored more goals and got an England cap, think he was last heard of playing for Thailand a Police!!!

Comment

• Adel Taarabt

Brought life to a team of clueless, clowns.
        Having watched that the boy has to play. We are down unless something changes. We have no heart no fight no cohesion.
        We must play 2 up front, we must play Ned and we must drop Traore

Comment

• Usual hopeless glory hunting shooting from Adel. Traore was good today. Ned scored an og and allowed 2 players in front of him for their second
          Last edited by Brian Wilson; 05-10-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• I thought Adel did well but had the usual Adel problem - after a nice piece of skill to get into a good position, he should be looking for a pass but instead he always tries to do it all himself.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• He done well when he came on, he cant be no worse than sandro i would play him from the start and see our he goes
              You Rsssssss

Comment

• Adel looked different class to anyone else on our side when he came on. Sad but true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Usual hopeless glory hunting shooting from Adel. Traore was good today. Ned scored an og and allowed 2 players in front of him for their second
                  But he wants to fight for the team ....did you watch the others standing and watching as Charlie and Bobby tried to close down...Traore was apalling.
                  How the hell you blame ned for the 2nd is quite frankly laughable

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8
                    Adel looked different class to anyone else on our side when he came on. Sad but true.
                    Yep and i have hammered him on here...If he is unfit and not training what's the excuse for Sandro ,Rio Mutch etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave
                      But he wants to fight for the team ....did you watch the others standing and watching as Charlie and Bobby tried to close down...Traore was apalling.
                      How the hell you blame ned for the 2nd is quite frankly laughable
                      this toby wilson aint rangers im sure dave!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Usual hopeless glory hunting shooting from Adel. Traore was good today. Ned scored an og and allowed 2 players in front of him for their second
                        Welcome to the forum Armand.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8
                          Adel looked different class to anyone else on our side when he came on. Sad but true.
                          Really really did you not see him giving the ball away most times he had it aimless shooting no one was good, but if you thought Adel was different class the WHU players must be world class

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo
                            this toby wilson aint rangers im sure dave!
                            Yeah, I should #### off QPR every chance I get just like West Ham fans like you do

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              Really really did you not see him giving the ball away most times he had it aimless shooting no one was good, but if you thought Adel was different class the WHU players must be world class
                              dunno what game u watched but it was refreshing for me to see a Qpr player happy in possession, play forward passes and look to create and score.

Its took 8 ####ing games to get that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                Welcome to the forum Armand.
                                Don't even like him normally but think he has improved last 2 games

Comment

Working...
                                X