Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ned

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...pr_170753.html

That article makes no sense. Ned will start in a back three with Rio and Caulker.

Comment

Just read that. It wouldn't surprise me to see him leave if we bring in another. I don't think Harry rates him to be honest, which is a shame, as I think the way to go this season is Onuoha, Rio and Caulker.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNY View Post
        That article makes no sense. Ned will start in a back three with Rio and Caulker.
        I hope you're right! I think Harry will start with Hill, Rio and Caulker on Saturday.

Comment

This article is utter BS.. he isn't likely to fall down the pecking order at all..

Goal have quite clearly taken no notice of our pre-season or work being done to know we are playing a back three of which Ned is involved in!

Lowsy journalism AGAIN

Comment

No reason at all why he wont be a starter along with Rio and Caulker!!! Also one of our best player's.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

They've just taken Ned not wanting to be a substitute (who does?) and blown it into him wanting to leave. Absolutely poor reporting.

Comment

We haven't seen what Rio & Caulker can do for us yet.

For me Ned's still the top CB at the club and potentially a future captain.

Comment

Another joke site like caugtoffside that makes stuff up out of thin air in the hope people will click on it and they can try and make some money from google ads.

Comment

i would not be so quick to say ned will be starting.

dunne has been superb for us surprisingly and harry fancies him.

i really like ned but he does not seem to have much composure on the ball or any confidence when with it.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

It would be bad news if ned left we need to keep him you know how players are prone to injury
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Ned has improved a lot and with Rio will learn a lot more.

I'm sure he's very much part of our long term plans, especially with Clint, Dunne and Rio near the end of their careers

Comment

I can't see him leaving. I think he wants to be guaranteed a place and obviously we won't be that. I'd say he's ahead of Hill but probably level with Dunne in terms of chance of being picked and he's not happy with it.

Comment

Hill and Ferdinand at the back would cause us untold problems against pacy attacks. Ned for me, Clint used sparingly in the cup and on the bench
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Does the person who wrote that know we're playing 3 at the back? Total bull.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X