Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
WATCH LIVE: ATHLONE TOWN v QPR (LIVE NOW)
Collapse
X
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it! -
Because that is precisely what he is - he hasn't done a single day of training (compare that to some that went back in the gym early to get their levels up) and as someone pointed out above, there's only one whale in the swimming pool photo.
I back any player that wants to play for Rangers, that trains hard and makes the most of what they have and that has the proper attitude for his several bags a week. None of that applies to AT ATAF#standuptocancer
#inyourfacecancerComment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Because that is precisely what he is - he hasn't done a single day of training (compare that to some that went back in the gym early to get their levels up) and as someone pointed out above, there's only one whale in the swimming pool photo.
I back any player that wants to play for Rangers, that trains hard and makes the most of what they have and that has the proper attitude for his several bags a week. None of that applies to AT ATAF
SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!Comment
-
look its well known rio is now a paul mcgrath type player........will do little training n just play selected games!you know nothing john snow!!!!Comment
-
Comment
-
-
-
How many friendlies has he featured in then?
Isn't he meant to be marshalling the 3 CB system. It isn't an easy one to adapt to as the CBs will be constantly pulled out of their central defence comfort zone.Last edited by stanistheman; 05-08-2014, 06:36 PM.Comment


Comment