Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant someone

if i get the sky package can i dvd the game so i can keep it because there films they take off if you are not paying the full prescription
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• I can download the game and dropbox it to you, Ted.

Comment

• don't pay then farkers ted. just out off curiosity why do you want this game if we lose
        You Rsssssss

Comment

• Ted, go online to Now TV and I think you can get 24 hours for £6.99. I did it for a few games last season and never had a problem. As long as you have a decent Internet speed, it should be fine...

Comment

• ok

ok this is my rap about todays game
            a geezer called poulter is rising to the fame
            a sweet brace of goals makes our day complete
            boy this guy has got two left feet

but in the air he can fly like a bird
            harryboy and factomondo have given me there word
            that no other team will learn our secret weapon the mans skill is devoid
            but the new man on the block may let on, his name is discoroid

sebs arial supremacy is a joy to watch
            but these poor welsh will choke on there scotch
            at 6ft 3 inches hes one big lump
            i just hope no defender gives him the hump

so two goals from seb and one from the jet
            3-0 is the score ive not been wrong yet
            thats it folks you heard it first on here
            now lets break everyteams heart at our place as all there hopes disapear

More...

Comment

• And your

AND YOUR THE ACE POSTER ALREADY IN AUGUST YOUVE PUSHED UP INTO SECOND PLACE

SURELY THIS ISNT GOING TO BE ANOTHER WHITE WASH

SURELY THE GREAT FACTOMONDO WILL UP HIS GAME

and visit hornchurch its there that he dresses up in drag and walks around with the doddinghurst cuckoo on his shoulder
              where is the great factomondo has he done a runner rather than have a face off with the most infamous poster on planet earth

More...

Comment

• Or just find a free feed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Discodroid
                  Didnt even realise it was on SKY today..Have to pace myself like Steve Ovett on the bend, otherwise the 'Lagers from around the world ' Packs I got on special offer in Tesco yesterday , Will have me flat on me back Like Malala after a home economics lesson by the Taliban by 5.15pm.
                  Go see the ever so likeies in Brentwood and buy a Basil's worth of insurance.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Just use first row sports for a stream...its free

Comment

• Just pinch it off a free stream ted, one will pop up in the match thread no doubt, they're not the best but at least if we're shite you won't regret dropping £24!

Comment

• He also wants a copy of the game to watch at his leisure.

Comment

• From TV 2 here in Norway, I can see most games in the Prem and some from the CC for 50 pounds a month. Not sure they are doing streams, Ted? They are showing the QPR game this evening, by the way.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• please god in heaven make my dreams come true

sack ferdinand and ramsey and bring in holloway and warnock two people who love qpr but also they have experience

im fed up with the little boy in a sweet shop ferdinand buying players who are either crap or ramsey cant manage them

why oh why have we got to go to brentford and get turned over six nil before the club acts

charlie austin was opn fire against cardiff and the idiot decides to sub him and bring on the giant cart horse

no skil no brains great cumbersome lump who couldnt trap a medicine ball

GET RID OF THESE TWO IDIOTS NOW

More...

Comment

• Really! Charlie on Fire! he hardly had a look all game..only scored because the ball hit him!

Holloway is part of our past not the future...he did all with Milwall didn't he!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                                Really! Charlie on Fire! he hardly had a look all game..only scored because the ball hit him!

Holloway is part of our past not the future...he did all with Milwall didn't he!
                                He was dire. Had his cigar out.

Only credit I'll give him is he is not a player to play up top on his own.

Comment

Working...
                                X