No announcement yet.

Eto'o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not as old as I thought tbh, he's just turned 33 (albeit that's no spring chicken!).

No doubting he would score goals, banged in 9 PL goals in 21 games for those $lag$ last year. However, even on massively reduced wages he would be looking for vast sums of money IMO. Doesn't exactly come across as the nicest of chaps either, don't think he would do much good in the dressing room (purely my guess anyway) - rather steer clear.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You know what, I'd have him. 9 in 21 last year, and always had an impressive scoring record. Not that old either. Wages though, he won't come down to what we will most likely offer.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Harry interested in Samuel Eto'o

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...nsfer-3902103?

I would take him on one year deal with pay cut.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

i doubt he want Rio-like pay cut and he demands automatic starting spot and start sulking if things don't go his way. Being subbed and etc...one of those i'm bigger than the club players

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
            i doubt he want Rio-like pay cut and he demands automatic starting spot and start sulking if things don't go his way. Being subbed and etc...one of those i'm bigger than the club players
            This.

Unless the bloke takes a reasonable wage (ie. a massive pay cut) then he should be avoided.

Learning from our mistakes etc etc...

Comment

Steer well clear Harry. Really don`t want another of THEM infiltrating our club.

Comment

Not convinced he is the right sort. Used to be a triffic player but is he all that these days?

Comment

No'o thanks...

Comment

Not being a knobber, just saying cos it doesnt say his name in the title, but people are on about this in here.
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...or-at-it-again

Comment

For some reason I'm not convinced about his attitude, and I'm not completely sure why. Has he notoriously got a bad attitude or have I just got him all wrong???......
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Please No!No ,No , Tony step in and stop this right now ! Got to be better around for the money you'd have to pay no fee but wages in excess of £100k a week, PLEASE NO,NO

Comment

Old big b ollicks. Not for me. Am loving all these British players we're signing.

Comment

a massive FARK OFF from me

Comment

He would score goals for us.....he would score goals wherever he goes.

That's an area we really need some help in.

And he thinks Mourinho is a ****.....which is good by me.
                              Last edited by Johnnykc; 24-07-2014, 11:50 AM. Reason: forgot that mourinho was a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                                He would score goals for us.....he would score goals wherever he goes.

That's an area we really need some help in.

And he thinks Mourinho is a ****.....which is good by me.
                                You forgot that
                                every time I read his name, see his face, hear him speak, it reminds me what a **** he is
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X