We never 'go for it'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We never 'go for it'

What really annoys me about playing these big teams is that we never really 'go for it'. At Man Utd, all game we just sat back and let them attack and then when we broke it down we would counter, didn't work, at Chelsea last year we didn't really do anything, the most boring game I've been to probably. Sides like Coventry, Burnley, Blackpool, etc. they 'go for it' and get something out of it. Coventry beat Man Utd, Burnley beat a few big sides like Chelsea and Arsenal and Blackpool went for it last night vs Stoke but don't really have a good enough defence to keep the score.

Please QPR go for it tonight, go for the win, so we can all get p*ssed tonight, **** ourselves laughing at our mates who support Chelsea for once and create history, Cmoooooooon You R'ssss!
    QPR - 2010 Championship Champions

See! We have too much respect for these 'big teams', pathetic QPR.

Comment

have a bit of respect for QPR mate . chelsea are top of the league , one of the best teams in the world. you t w a t.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberti's Nose View Post
        pathetic QPR.

i think you will find its that statment that is pathetic.

Comment

exactly quaz . thanks . what a numbskull he is

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            have a bit of respect for QPR mate . chelsea are top of the league , one of the best teams in the world. you t w a t.
            We didn't play one of the best teams in the world tonight, I'm just sick of us not going for the win, we're never gonna win if we do it how we've always done.

Comment

We didn't play one of the best teams in the world tonight, I'm just sick of us not going for the win, we're never gonna win if we do it how we've always done.
              not with ya mush , this was nothing like we've " always done "
              went for it from the whistle, just lacked quality up front.
              hardly sat back did we or am i assuming you didnt see or listen to the game , ya couldnt be much more wrong if ya tried , numpty statement my friend.

Comment

lmao...talk about naive......chelsea reserves are full of internationals as well......as for going for it....would take a defeat against chelsea anytime if it means 3 points against Barnsley.
                You should get the priorities right fella......cup aint nothing compared to the league.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  exactly quaz . thanks . what a numbskull he is
                  could think of worse things to call him...but that will do

Comment

Did the author of this thread actually go?
                    By the sounds of his post, I think not.

I'm sat on the train on my way home after watching a very solid performance. I'm proud of the team and greatful to the for allowing us to come away not having been embarrased. We have come on leaps and bounds since a few games ago and the way we kept possesion at times was very encouraging. Leigertwood, Routledge, Rowlands, Gorkss, Stewart, Simpson, Vine, Heaton and Taarabt all had very decent games. Buzz did ok, Faurlin did some very good work but sometimes tried to be too clever. Borrowdale even looked better tonight. Not one player out there should feel ashamed. The only person with any shameful act is the author of this post.

Credit where it's due...the boys done us proud.

Thank you for making my trip worthwhile Rangers. Can't wait until Saturday.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

That starting line up had 2 champions league winners in it and then they threw on lampard and later terry and ashley cole to help ensure victory, we carved out chances some were saved some were fluffed but we certainly seemed to give it ago as far as the radio commentary is concerned, if thats not good enough for you alberti then i reckon you had better look for another team to support or you will be mostly miserable supporting qpr
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

i guess he's probably just a bit doown cos we lost ..............NUMPTY

Comment

Oh yer, I forgot I'm not allowed to say anything bad about QPR or I'll get slated, oops.

Comment

Pathetic, we went for it tonight and i thaught were brilliant well done to the lads
                            Now, Then, Forever
                            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

What's wrong with u? We played really well. I'm very proud of how we played

Comment

Working...
                              X