Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    He wants champions league football, hence leaving us and hence leaving newcastle. So doesnt he really want it anymore now then, cos where else is he going to pass a medical to get it, barcelona, real madrid? Was that just a joke saying thats what he wanted, was he trolling us?
    Cant agree with you on this occasion Kev you cant give someone your a rse and s hit through your ribs. Im sure he wants to play CL football but why should he sacrifice his whole living to ensure that??? what if he got career threatening injury first game for Liverpool and could not play again

Yes footballers earn more dough then me or you but that don't mean they should make a different decision to what the man on the street should when it comes to your long term livelihood

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      IF Remy stays - it is still far from certain - would be amazed if we were in the market for a £9m odd striker as well. Much more likely to be a young loan signing to bulk out the squad. Just hopefully one a bit less rubbish than Keane/ Macheda etc.

Don't get any of these comments about being the wrong sort. Do you think even the sainted Clint Hill would stay with us if Liverpool wanted him. Even the usual suspects who love to run down any French-African player can hardly blame Remy for having a heart defect (if that's what it is).
      Wrong sort for leaving us as quick as he could, wrong sort for alleged ra pe (ive never been up on a ra pe charge, has anyone here?), wrong sort for drink driving recently when his whole career is in the balance. Wrong sort for not taking an offer with a champions league club after failing a medical, (if its true) = Wrong sort for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Fifa on the playstation (games console)

When we signed Remy, TF supposedly persuaded him over a game of fifa in which they played each other
        Ha! I see. Cheers mate. And good on Tony. If only Harry was so on the ball. Seemed pretty clueless in that interview yesterday.

Comment

Why is everyone being so negative? This is brilliant news! All this Remy doesn't want to stay talk in massively inaccurate. Remy wants to play Champions League football, what's wrong with that? TF has already come out and said Remy has turned down moves because he'd rather stay at Rangers. The lad wants to play at the highest possible level, he hasn't shown any disrespect to our club. If a big club doesn't come in for him, which now seems almost certain then I expect Remy to remain at Rangers.

Comment

Ha! I see. Cheers mate. And good on Tony. If only Harry was so on the ball. Seemed pretty clueless in that interview yesterday.

Comment

Wrong sort for leaving us as quick as he could, wrong sort for alleged ra pe (ive never been up on a ra pe charge, has anyone here?), wrong sort for drink driving recently when his whole career is in the balance. Wrong sort for not taking an offer woth a champions league club, if its true. Wrong sort for me.
              He had only been with us a few months and came on the condition that he had an escape clause (presumably with possible relegation in mind). We knew that when we signed him, and wouldn't have got him otherwise. Re the **** charge, he was found innocent which in this country means not guilty. Not defending drink driving but probably not the only player with such a mark against his name. Lots of folk on here are desperate to pay £10m for Troy Deeney and he has been in prison for GBH!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                Why is everyone being so negative? This is brilliant news! All this Remy doesn't want to stay talk in massively inaccurate. Remy wants to play Champions League football, what's wrong with that? TF has already come out and said Remy has turned down moves because he'd rather stay at Rangers. The lad wants to play at the highest possible level, he hasn't shown any disrespect to our club. If a big club doesn't come in for him, which now seems almost certain then I expect Remy to remain at Rangers.

Comment

I hope he stays. Other players have failed medicals and done well afterwards. Demba Ba and Charlie
                  are just two examples. Remy is better than any other striker
                  we could hope to get. Pair his speed with Charlie's knack for
                  goals and we'll have quite a pair up front!

Comment

He had only been with us a few months and came on the condition that he had an escape clause (presumably with possible relegation in mind). We knew that when we signed him, and wouldn't have got him otherwise. Re the **** charge, he was found innocent which in this country means not guilty. Not defending drink driving but probably not the only player with such a mark against his name. Lots of folk on here are desperate to pay £10m for Troy Deeney and he has been in prison for GBH!
                    Okay, blokes a proper good un and a thoroughly decent bloke. My mistake.
                    Still bet a pound with anyone he never kicks a ball in the hoops in a competitive match again though.

Comment

Think most of us are absolutely delighted by this - just one or two who look for negatives. Unless you are called "Bob" and are signed from Dagenham you are automatically "the wrong sort" to one or two fans.

Comment

If this is an ongoing heart defect, then his did he pass a medical with us?

I would not be surprise if he gets loaned out or he is moved on based on incentives such as appearances etc. these things can be sorted if the player is flexible in his personal terms then a deal can still be done.

Comment

Wrong sort for leaving us as quick as he could, wrong sort for alleged ra pe (ive never been up on a ra pe charge, has anyone here?), wrong sort for drink driving recently when his whole career is in the balance. Wrong sort for not taking an offer with a champions league club after failing a medical, (if its true) = Wrong sort for me.
                          What an idiot you are. World Cup year and you want a quality striker to play in the Championship? Not one player with World Cup aspirations would do that. Bringing up a charge that had no evidence and got dropped, a horrible charge at that. Drink driving, I'll give you. Your other comment is picked up from garbage but even if true, why should he accept it? He's played 28 league games last year and was fully fit for the World Cup.

Comment

Think most of us are absolutely delighted by this - just one or two who look for negatives. Unless you are called "Bob" and are signed from Dagenham you are automatically "the wrong sort" to one or two fans.
                            Wish Harry and TF had never come out with the 'Right Sort' quote as its all you hear now with every potential signing or every player who there is a rumour is not pulling his weight on this board. It has become an obsession within the fanbase

Comment

What an idiot you are. World Cup year and you want a quality striker to play in the Championship? Not one player with World Cup aspirations would do that. Bringing up a charge that had no evidence and got dropped, a horrible charge at that. Drink driving, I'll give you. Your other comment is picked up from garbage but even if true, why should he accept it? He's played 28 league games last year and was fully fit for the World Cup.
                              Yeah mate im an idiot. Keep dreaming you fantasist, get 'remy' on the back of your full kit, i double dare ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                                If this is an ongoing heart defect, then his did he pass a medical with us?

I would not be surprise if he gets loaned out or he is moved on based on incentives such as appearances etc. these things can be sorted if the player is flexible in his personal terms then a deal can still be done.
                                But that's if a club wants to sell. We don't (or at least Tony doesn't). We want to make it harder for others to get him, not easier!

And do you really need to ask how he passed a medical with us? Hilda Ogden would pass one of our medicals. Kieran Dyer passed a medical at QPR!

Comment

Working...
                                X