No announcement yet.

Goldsmiths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes ive long championed the goldsmiths as a very decent pre match libation...only 20mins from hq thru the wormholt!................decent bit of company in there as well!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

As Facto and W12 have said Goldsmith more then decent venue for pre match beer. Its a shame they don't organise a shuttle minibus/coach up through the estate as think they would see their numbers swell on a matchday if they done that. Think I am going to put in a few visits there this season

Talking of booze wandered to Stevenage last night for few drinks and a bite must say girls around that manor a rather rotund and lumpy!! put me off my sticky toffee dessert

Comment

I reckon if they got fifty fans in every other saturday they would arrange that with acton cars westy mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I reckon if they got fifty fans in every other saturday they would arrange that with acton cars westy mate.
          Not a bad idea.. Wouldn't be too bad if there was another gaff on route to break up the walk. Went in the new KPH the other day.. Shocking place now.. No dog bowl to kick over no ageing Rastas rowing with the local Irish over betting slips.. It's all wrong!! Before the play off game we started our mammoth crawl off in the Pig for old times sake..

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
            Not a bad idea.. Wouldn't be too bad if there was another gaff on route to break up the walk. Went in the new KPH the other day.. Shocking place now.. No dog bowl to kick over no ageing Rastas rowing with the local Irish over betting slips.. It's all wrong!! Before the play off game we started our mammoth crawl off in the Pig for old times sake..
            Any other boozers shut down as hav'nt been to hq since June??

Comment

no ageing Rastas rowing with the local Irish over betting slips..
              I can picture it

Comment

Any other boozers shut down as hav'nt been to hq since June??
                Not close to HQ but know a few used to have an early drink in there before heading closer to the Bush but the Lemington has closed its doors on Horn Lane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Not close to HQ but know a few used to have an early drink in there before heading closer to the Bush but the Lemington has closed its doors on Horn Lane
                  That used to be an old favourite of mine and a few pals after rangers games. Plot in there before going to the brass house above the tiddly.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                    That used to be an old favourite of mine and a few pals after rangers games. Plot in there before going to the brass house above the tiddly.
                    Being converted into yuppy flats by all accounts as the station over the road is a Cross Rail station so they have cashed in

Never been a big fan if honest
                    Last edited by West Acton; 27-07-2014, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X