Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clint hill......qpr 'legend' or cult hero???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thread.

i think 'legend' is bandied around far to easily (some even use the word on BZ) and my initial reaction to the question was a resounding NO...........but having thought about his commitment and Clints obvious pride in our club....I'm coming round to your way of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Legend. Big part in two Championship promotions. Not many at Qpr have ever done that.
      this
      TWITTER
      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Top thread from Facto!!

Clint Hill is a Club legend in my opinon. Despite, not being the greatest of fotballers; In the QPR folklore, I believe he will be remembered as the player who really showed character in a very caotic period for the Club.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Hill for me is a legend, hard working, team mentor, captain, passionate, loyal, tough, high effort, role model for many.

Would love to see him in some sort of coaching role, either with the first team or the youngsters
          This with bells on . Genuinely love the bloke and has been immense for rangers .

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Lovely thread. Legend and cult hero. All round top bloke and good egg.
            Has to remain at the club one he hangs up his boots!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Clint Hill........LEGEND !

Comment

WE should have a banner at Loftus Road with a picture of Clint on.
                I hate to say it, a bit like the one the scum have for the racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
                  WE should have a banner at Loftus Road with a picture of Clint on.
                  I hate to say it, a bit like the one the scum have for the racist.
                  you know what chunks thas a fantastic idea!!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Cheers Facto

Comment

I dread to think where we would be right now had it not been for Players like Clint Hill. He and Shaun Derry were the backbone of the championship winning side and we wouldn't of won it without them, regardless of how good Adel was.

For me he goes down as legend.

Apparently he is a hero at Stoke aswell for what he did there as a player years back.

Comment

Both.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Top thread from Facto!!

Clint Hill is a Club legend in my opinon. Despite, not being the greatest of fotballers; In the QPR folklore, I believe he will be remembered as the player who really showed character in a very chaotic period for the Club.

Making him all the more impressive because he must have seen what a f ecking shambles we were and just put his head down and gave his all. Selfless and honest, cant ask more than that from a professional footballer.
                          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

He could also have made it as a wrestler on a fairly high level, I think:0]]
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

#numero uno
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

legend is only a word , clint is a top pro that has given his all for our club. met the bloke and found him a nice fella . always given his all in every game i've seen

Comment

Working...
                                X