two rumours -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two rumours -

I aint itk and never have been and dont really like to post these type of rumours. But just been text by one of my close mates who's old man works for one of the national papers (wont say just in case comes true, not the mirror though ), and he says apparently we are in advanced talks with watfrod for deeey at around 8.5 mill. He doesnt follow QPR at all btw but also and I stress I wouldnt take this too seriously but he said we have made serious enquiries into welbeck and apparently there could be something there. Cant see it myself but would be interested to see what people would think about that.

Welbeck would be a good signing but I'm guessing would want a big wage and a big fee? If it's a loan then could be good

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      Welbeck would be a good signing but I'm guessing would want a big wage and a big fee? If it's a loan then could be good
      That would suggest then that Sigthorsson deal has broken down wouldn't it.

Comment

Welbeck on the occasions I've watched him doesn't look too happy, a move might kick start his career. But he must be on mega bucks
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
          That would suggest then that Sigthorsson deal has broken down wouldn't it.
          Guessing so which is a shame but at least with welbeck he is tried and tested

Comment

Be very surprised if Welbeck rolls up, and £8.5m is 5mill too much for Deeney, but I guess we have to sign someone to play up top.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Be very surprised if Welbeck rolls up, and £8.5m is 5mill too much for Deeney, but I guess we have to sign someone to play up top.
              You can't honestly say Deeney is only worth 3.5m?

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                Welbeck on the occasions I've watched him doesn't look too happy, a move might kick start his career. But he must be on mega bucks
                Why must he be on mega bucks.....?

He came through the ranks so could be on a modest wage by prem standards. One thing about UTD is they bring up young players with the right attitude and its about making it as a Pro at the club and breaking into the 1st team that drives them, not money. Not sure if renewed a contract in the last year or so though.....

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  he is worth about 5 mill imo £3.5 won't be enough.
                  TWITTER
                  @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                  Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

id love welbeck at rangers, he isnt a out and out goal scorer but he puts in a great shift up and down the pitch and links the defence to the forwards very well! would be a great one for us!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

tf has learnt nothing if he pays money like that for deeney. tbh its possibly rubbish-no offence maidstone. 4mil tops. welbeck is pony.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Just can't see Welbeck coming here, just don't see it
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          tf has learnt nothing if he pays money like that for deeney. tbh its possibly rubbish-no offence maidstone. 4mil tops. welbeck is pony.
                          None taken mate as said take it with a pinch of salt, even if hes being genuine which i believe he is, its still coming from the papers and their sources and stories are all hit and miss atm.
                          Just wanted to share it more for the welbeck bit and to see what people thought as hadnt been a name really linked before.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                            You can't honestly say Deeney is only worth 3.5m?
                            Erm, Charlie Austin and Matt Philips both cost £4m and both are younger and better than Deeney, so yeh I reckon he's worth about £3.5m.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                              he is worth about 5 mill imo £3.5 won't be enough.
                              Agreed !8.5 far to much for that level of quality , I'd rather they take a punt ont Stevie May his vids suggest to me he could well develope into a BZ type player, would be a decent price on a good wage imo

Comment

Working...
                              X