Frazier Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frazier Campbell

Were we ever after Defoe? If Sightorsson is a no-go, what shall we do? Rhodes, Hooper, Gestede (promising player), etc,etc??
    Last edited by Shania; 19-07-2014, 11:23 AM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

i'm not itk, but i don't think there was ever any serious interest from us - good player but wages too high, price tag too high, no resale value.

Comment

I would love to see us go for Frazer Campbell regardless of whoever we bring in.

Available for less than a mil and doubt his wage demands would be too much.

Would be ideal for one of the , likely, four striking options we will head into the season with.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        I would love to see us go for Frazer Campbell regardless of whoever we bring in.

Available for less than a mil and doubt his wage demands would be too much.

Would be ideal for one of the , likely, four striking options we will head into the season with.
        Hasn`t Campbell signed for Palace? could be wrong but thought he had.

Comment

I though he had signed for Leicester?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Campbell hasn't signed for anyone as yet - although Leicester favourites now supposedly

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Campbell hasn't signed for anyone as yet - although Leicester favourites now supposedly
              We should get in there then.
              Not a bad player.

Comment

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=144225

Latest on Frazier Campbell, I believe.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                  We should get in there then.
                  Not a bad player.
                  Like you say; why not go for Cambell, now that we maybe have signed Caulker.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Agree.
                    Not at the top of my want list but would be happy all the same.
                    Good player, Cheap (ish) and knows the league.

Comment

My brother is an estate agent in liecester and he said campbell has been viewing footballers mansions up there all week. This is nailed on a done deal. He will be a liecester player in the next week. I will be proved right, just wait and see,

Comment

I agree, cambpbell would be a top signing for a decent fee as well. I just wonder if he thinks he would get more game time at Leicester. Still personally the one I hope we take a punt on is deeney.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

That would p*ss off the Palace fans,nicking both Caulker (if that deal comes off) AND Campbell from under their noses. lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X