Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Remy to Liverpool on 5 year deal confirmed
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Comment
-
Think we will have add ons.
Surely he can't dictate what a club gets once he's gone as long as his money's right?
Comment
-
I can only see it as a clause is a clause, otherwise it isnt the money stipulated they are paying for him, if they have to pay any more if he does well.
Its usually the case that the players who are to good for the club they are signing for that make the clauses when they sign, so they line their pockets in any move.
Do you think we will have to pay cardiff more dough if we stay up and he becomes and england regular etc after triggering his clause then? I do hope not.Comment
-
From twitter (not sure which thread I should put this on, though this thread is not official).
James Pearce (From the Liverpool Echo): "I'm led to believe there might be a slight delay on Loic Remy's move to Liverpool."
Last edited by jmelanie; 24-07-2014, 11:37 AM.Comment
-
I agree. I would have thought that he wants to play for a team playing in the Champions League, but also I would have thought he wanted to player regularly in the first team, which doesn't appear to be the case at Liverpool.
There is also a big question over the transfer of Borini (who got injured playing against Roma). Sunderland said that it was not just a question of him not wanting to leave Liverpool. It sounds like this transfer has not even got off the ground.Comment
-
As much as it pains me to say this, and believe me its painful but Remy's gone!... time to let go and move on.
SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!Comment
-
Would certainly be welcome news if the transfer broke down and he ended up staying until January at least.Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
Comment