Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cahill

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/724067378?-294:802

Surprised people not more interested in this. Not exactly first flush of youth but one of the best scoring midfielders in years.

Comment

Scored the best goal in the WC imo.

At 34 its his age that will put most people off though, and he's been out of top-flight football for the last 2 years.

Comment

Personally don't think he'll come here, think he'll go to a more established mid table team.... but I'd have him here all day long. A very dangerous player for the opposition, who's always had an eye for goal...... BUT we do need youth!!

Phillips... Barton... Cahill... Traore
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Would be a great signing.

Comment

Why not! Thought he did pretty well at the World Cup and I'd have him in midfield over O'Neil.

Comment

Quality player. And still got a good couple of years in him.......

Comment

Cahill and kuyt along with rio

Comment

looked impressive for the Aussies, channel his aggression right and you've got hell of a player
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Not necessarily the best way to judge a player, by watching them in a world cup. Agreed he scored a worldy but when i've watched him over ths years at everton, he didnt appear to me to do much apart from score goals. His input is not going to get better with age!

Comment

Decent enough player, always performs well in his countries colours, but he's 34 now and injury prone. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Surprised people not more interested in this. Not exactly first flush of youth but one of the best scoring midfielders in years.
                        Be a good signing, bring goals to the mf

Comment

Working...
                        X