warren farm is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Yeah hes only been planning and fighting the Ealing residents for 2 and a half years. Not nearly long enough.
    Surely that makes it all the more baffling the light is at the end of the tunnel and they are thinking of pulling out

Seems all they care about is getting exposure for their brand no long term infrastructure

Lets hope it's just a ruse to push it forward but if not we will renting an inadequate training ground for years to come
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Think it's disappointing to be honest. Seems like Tony's saying that it's not worth the extra expenditure but long term it should be value for money.

Comment

so one minute he is saying we need a new high tec training ground to help the first team and youth teams , then he is saying ah boolox to that we dont need it and its not worth the hassle! im not liking this double talk one bit from uncle tony, if we dont get a new training ground i for one will feel very let down by the owners of our club! stop spinning and start doing please!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
          so one minute he is saying we need a new high tec training ground to help the first team and youth teams , then he is saying ah boolox to that we dont need it and its not worth the hassle! im not liking this double talk one bit from uncle tony, if we dont get a new training ground i for one will feel very let down by the owners of our club! stop spinning and start doing please!
          Tony Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            But he's not saying b0ll0cks to the whole thing. He's just saying b0ll0cks to Warren Farm as it's turning out to be too much money and hassle. They have improved the pitches and facilities at Harlington already and staying there and further improving it may be a better option, at least in the short term.

I tend to agree as it may be a bit ambitious to get Warren Farm developed, plus the new stadium, plus manage the £177 million defecit, plus maintain a Premier league team and status and an old stadium at the same time.......

Comment

Working...
            X