Signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
    Wonder if we could sort out a season loan for Scott Sinclair or Jack Rodwell, neither are gonna get a look in at City, any takers ??
    Both be very useful additions I think, especially Sinclair - far superior option to Hoillett.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/26/futb...406364405.html

Only 2 million Euros separating him from a transfer and the club should not let him go for less than 5.5 million Euros given the prices going around these days.

Comment

Not great with Spanish but think you will find he us off. Only unused sub in a friendly seems to support the info.

Comment

I understand a bit of Spanish but am not fluent. Essence of it is that Sociedad can only afford about 3 million Euros (which I would not think is even worth thinking about). We want 5.5 and I can't see us budging on that. Granero has said that he would be interested in returning to Spain, but also think he would not mind staying here.

Don't forget that he is not long back from injury which could be why he did not play today. After all it is not like he was not picked at all. He was on the subs bench.

Comment

Thanks j hope you are right as I really rate him but the info I have is he off, think a compromise around the 4 mill marked reached.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
              Thanks j hope you are right as I really rate him but the info I have is he off, think a compromise around the 4 mill marked reached.
              Euros or pounds?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                I understand a bit of Spanish but am not fluent. Essence of it is that Sociedad can only afford about 3 million Euros (which I would not think is even worth thinking about). We want 5.5 and I can't see us budging on that. Granero has said that he would be interested in returning to Spain, but also think he would not mind staying here.

Don't forget that he is not long back from injury which could be why he did not play today. After all it is not like he was not picked at all. He was on the subs bench.
                I think it was said in commentary that a few where carrying strains?
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Both be very useful additions I think, especially Sinclair - far superior option to Hoillett.
                  Definitely!!... the problem I have with Hoilett, a bit like SWP is he's a 1 trick pony. And it won't take long for the big boy's to cuss him out and even if they don't he's to inconsistent for the premiership. Sinclair's got much more of a cutting edge.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Euros or pounds?
                    Seems it's around 4.5 mill euros still some negioation but looks very likely.

On another note seems the valbuena deal is a lot closer than many image, still others interested but we are in with a very real chance, excellent news if it comes off.

Comment

ITK regarding this one,rickyranger?? I Just Wonder?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        ITK regarding this one,rickyranger?? I Just Wonder?
                        No sorry shania, no inside info just general rumour among some people involved in football.

Comment

Ok, thanks!! ^^
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Have to say not always been Redknapp biggest fan but glad to see him come out with what we need to bring in, worry is its contrary to Fernandes statements.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                              Have to say not always been Redknapp biggest fan but glad to see him come out with what we need to bring in, worry is its contrary to Fernandes statements.
                              I've said all along we need a lot more players. I'm all for TF being strict with regards to wages but he's deluded if he thinks his 2-3 players that he recently said is enough. We're massively short! Centre backs wise we're fine and left wing back I'd be content with if no one else come in. I still feel we need someone to cover Simpson, Jenkinson from Arsenal is screaming out to be done for a season long loan, now they've signed Chambers. Also a defensive midfielder (Fer), a goalscoring centre mid (In another thread a said De Guzman or Tim Cahill plus a few more), a number 10 (Valbuena would be a dream) and two strikers, someone with a bit of pace about them would be nice! (Joel Campbell on loan from Arsenal? Deeney looks to be number one target, so him as well).

The above ties in with Harry's comments saying he wants 6 in and I feel them positions are what's needed. If we can add quality in the above areas then I feel we're well on our way to 10-14th finish.

Comment

Found it quite shocking to see in the papers that harry redknapp is second favourite to be the first prem manager sacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X