R's Pre-Season videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    Whether that was said or not and appreciate it's not clear he is the problem. I know what the other players think of him but you won't take my word so thought it might assist you in understanding and removing your blinkers. Doesn't really matter as there is always an excuse for him in some peoples eyes, such as hit in Italy but the only reason no one wants him is not because they think he is crack but because they can't afford him, really !!!! He is a show pony that some fans fall in love with while others see the bigger picture. As I said many times let's see where he ends up, four years later he still comes back like the preverable bad penny.

What is absolutely clear on another video on twitter is he was the first to drop out of the bleep test, which takes some doing when the likes of a Hill and Dunne are involved, clearly got himself fit for pre-season!
    Tbf ricky you're a decent poster all in all but you really do have a vendetta against Adel don't you Opinions are one thing, but your posts on lethal!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Whether that was said or not and appreciate it's not clear he is the problem. I know what the other players think of him but you won't take my word so thought it might assist you in understanding and removing your blinkers. Doesn't really matter as there is always an excuse for him in some peoples eyes, such as hit in Italy but the only reason no one wants him is not because they think he is crack but because they can't afford him, really !!!! He is a show pony that some fans fall in love with while others see the bigger picture. As I said many times let's see where he ends up, four years later he still comes back like the preverable bad penny.

What is absolutely clear on another video on twitter is he was the first to drop out of the bleep test, which takes some doing when the likes of a Hill and Dunne are involved, clearly got himself fit for pre-season!
      There's 'seeing the bigger picture' which is fair enough, but this is not the first time you've clambered all over something negative about Adel, and have misinterpreted the specifics of what happened.

Your views on Adel are just as 'blinkered' as the pro-Adel views you continually criticise (and often exaggerate).

Comment

Pre-season Training vid

For some reason, can't put this up in the home fans section

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Tbf ricky you're a decent poster all in all but you really do have a vendetta against Adel don't you Opinions are one thing, but your posts on lethal!
          Matty can't disagree with your assessment guess it's pretty clear I don't have a lot of time for him. The worst thing about him is he has unbelievable ability but just can't be arsed, which is pretty sad when you consider the amount of people who would love to be in his position. I have seen so many truly dedicated young pros give it their absolute all to only not make it which makes his waste of talent all the more pathetic, not to mention his disrespect for his teammates and us as fans. Having said that you are right, think I need to take a break from the Tarrabt threads!!!

Comment

Matty can't disagree with your assessment guess it's pretty clear I don't have a lot of time for him. The worst thing about him is he has unbelievable ability but just can't be arsed, which is pretty sad when you consider the amount of people who would love to be in his position. I have seen so many truly dedicated young pros give it their absolute all to only not make it which makes his waste of talent all the more pathetic, not to mention his disrespect for his teammates and us as fans. Having said that you are right, think I need to take a break from the Tarrabt threads!!!
            ...and from the Green threads too, please.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd-roxe4sVQ

Comment

Bit of needle between Clint and Adel. Clint saying they keep giving me years I reckon that adel has said something before to Clint along lines of him not being good enough or something

Comment

Really want us to keep Granero and Adel, I think they could be huge for us

Comment

Thing with adel he's a little quirky, arrogant and pure maverick. Its what makes him so good. He got away with it in the championship becuase he was heads and shoulders better than anyone else. We then went up and I think he was shocked by the difference of the prem but still over the two seasons we were there was arguably our most creative and threatening player until remy turned up.
                    He's got ability in abundance and its down to the management to get it out of him regularly. Why was he able to do it week in week out at AC Milan? Its about playing him in the right team with the right people.
                    I'll have a decent bet with anyone if he plays he will create goals for charlie and who ever is up front and this time around having a striker like charlie we will benefit from it.

Comment

First pre-season training session ahead of the 2014/15 Premier League season...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd-roxe4sVQ

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        For some reason, can't put this up in the home fans section

Sorry, it will be like this for about a month, it will be back.

Comment

Ricky mate, there cant be to many players left to not like adel from the last time he left. Of the top of my head, hill, faurlin (who he's good mates with), traore, green and maybe zamora. There all good pros and cant see any of them booting off with adel for the sake of the team.
                          He isnt surrounded by bad eggs anymore and abillity wise is one of the players that could be the difference in keeping us up. He's never going to be the fittest he aint that sort of player but I remeber him starting to track back and putting more of a shift in.

Comment

R's Training video

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk/news/article...o-1762677.aspx

They look ****ed at the end. The same as I feel after watching them for 90 minutes...pay back time ha ha
                            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Rio's first QPR training session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy7k...ra***efklvTO5w

Comment

#RsInGermany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHnG...ra***efklvTO5w

Comment

Working...
                                X