Remy's sliding scale release clause revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Why what else has he done? Hardly his fault he was falsely accused of ****!
    He has a child in Nice which he is refusing to support. His long time girl friend is living with her mother and has very little money. She went to court and Remy was asked to give a DNA sample. He refused. The law in France (which is idiotic) states that a person only has to give a DNA sample if the court is sure the child is his. The only way to prove this is by giving a DNA system which he refuses to give. I believe the court case is still ongoing, but they are not able to do anything until he returns to France (could be why he left Marseille so quickly and has not had any offers from French clubs).

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      He has a child in Nice which he is refusing to support. His long time girl friend is living with her mother and has very little money. She went to court and Remy was asked to give a DNA sample. He refused. The law in France (which is idiotic) states that a person only has to give a DNA sample if the court is sure the child is his. The only way to prove this is by giving a DNA system which he refuses to give. I believe the court case is still ongoing, but they are not able to do anything until he returns to France (could be why he left Marseille so quickly and has not had any offers from French clubs).
      He's a wrong un. And he can't complete or attempt a pass. Get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        Why what else has he done? Hardly his fault he was falsely accused of ****!
        No idea Matty (not that im slating him as im no angel) but think within football circles if someone and I mean any player has a rep for getting in trouble everyone knows about it. The guy is mustard on the pitch and therefore to me even at £15mil hes cheap so cannot understand why no one seems to want him

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          No idea Matty (not that im slating him as im no angel) but think within football circles if someone and I mean any player has a rep for getting in trouble everyone knows about it. The guy is mustard on the pitch and therefore to me even at £15mil hes cheap so cannot understand why no one seems to want him
          Its still early days though. Think everyone knows remy wants to go Arsenal and wenger wants him, its just down to wages. Liverpool still very much interested and if that fails I still believe spurs will come sniffing. There's 7 weeks left in this window so plenty of time for teams to negotiate ect.....really hope we keep him but cant see it.

Comment

Working...
          X