No announcement yet.

A question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...so in your face...FACT, FACT, FACT, FACT!!!!
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

FACTAMONDOBSBDJDNJDNDKNCKSNKDJCNSCNSDNCHSNCDSOOOOO ......

I dont normally get into the "gianni" debate, he's done a good job imo, but has made his mistakes also... If he leaves whoever replaces him will no doubt have there highs and lows......

Which such a split fanbase its no suprise threads like this are dicussed.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Heres a novel idea...

Why not just let the transfer targets be decided by the manager.

Comment

All clubs buy donkies. Buz, Routledge, Gorks etc were established but all were either playing for rubbish teams or were squad players, so QPR v cleverly picked them up for way less than they were really worth. Its true there haven't been any hidden gems signed as in Gerry Francis's time, but equally if we did bring in some bloke from Cambridge Utd I bet a lot of the fan base wd be on his case now saying "is this the best you can do?" because expectations are a lot higher.
          For me the problem is not the players he has signed but that the job has been left 85-90% done, failing to finish it off with a decent striker and left back. Its not who he has got, but who he hasnt

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
            None of them would have suffered the abuse if they had been successful - FACT.
            I would not be so sure of that as I can think of some who would trawl the internet looking for dirt :what:

Comment

Paladini will be officially our chairman for both companies i would have thought when Flavio goes....isnt he our longest serving chairman of recent times?
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
              X