A question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question...

When Paladini eventually leaves the club will those who are happy that he is here now be happy to see the next man fail just to be proved right?

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    When Paladini eventually leaves the club will those who are happy that he is here now be happy to see the next man fail just to be proved right?
    I hope the next man (or woman) does even better

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      I hope the next man (or woman) does even better
      Now that wont be too difficult will it?
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

If the next bloke fails, it wouldn't really prove much.
        It's possible (or common) to have two or more people in a row that are not up to a certain job.

Ask Flav.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
          Now that wont be too difficult will it?
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

When you've been given a set budget, who can the manager bring in?

The next person will be in the same boat, at least with Gianni we don't have to pay big agent fee's. His really good at getting a low price regardless what what some say.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

Brings a whole new meaning to "crack open a tinnie".

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                Brings a whole new meaning to "crack open a tinnie".
                Very good

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

.. at least with Gianni we don't have to pay big agent fee's. His really good at getting a low price regardless what what some say.
                  HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

..ad infinitim...
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

If you've been given lets say 2m and you need to bring in 4 or 5 players who are you going to bring in, this includes loans and all costs. Jim & John know which players they can go after and which players we can't.

Comment

If you've been given lets say 2m and you need to bring in 4 or 5 players who are you going to bring in, this includes loans and all costs. Jim & John know which players they can go after and which players we can't.
                      Catch of the day...

Comment

The next person will be in the same boat, at least with Gianni we don't have to pay big agent fee's. His really good at getting a low price regardless what what some say.
                        Oh....so much I'd like to say here...........as no doubt would Mr Agyemang and Mr Vine's representatives would concur. Who needs high transfer fees when you can sp.unk it all on signing on fees and long contracts?

Obv aside from being the club paying the highest amount in fees to agents Jan-June 09 outside the PL

Comment

It's all about spotting talent. We decided to spend 400k on Alberti when Kightly cost Wolves just 20K. Paladini decided not to spend just a few thousand on Jermaine Beckford. Peterborough's whole squad is made up of cheap buys that barely cost anything because Barry Fry can spot talent. Unfortunately Paladini can't. How many players since he has been in charge have come through the ranks or been bought as nobodies and turned into very good players?

The likes of Routledge, Gorkss, Connolly, Ephraim, Buzsaky etc had all made their name with other clubs before we signed them. Balanta has yet to prove that he really has what it takes and neither has Putnins, Rose, German, Oastler etc. I seriously believe that someone with an eye for talent would do a better job regardless of the budget.

Comment

I wish the next guy, great success. Its not easy, to get a supported team like ours anywhere near the premiership. Acclaim at the start normally leads to some kind of victimisation in the end as proved over the years, with Thomson, Wright, Paladini and Now Flavio.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              I wish the next guy, great success. Its not easy, to get a supported team like ours anywhere near the premiership. Acclaim at the start normally leads to some kind of victimisation in the end as proved over the years, with Thomson, Wright, Paladini and Now Flavio.
                              None of them would have suffered the abuse if they had been successful - FACT.

Comment

Working...
                              X