Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would tell Caulker to #%*^ off now by the club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    sure, but for a long while it has been obvious that at some point we were going to have to invest in a quality CB. Promotion has made this requirement a priority - if we're serious about trying to stay up. Rio as a sole CB investment does not fit the bill. There is no cheap fix.
    Agree, but my point was Lascelles cd end up costing virtually as much as Caulker but without any Prem experience.

Comment

Caulker is a bitter pill to swallow young and with experience and hugely under estimated imo. Will be a top player and imo could now be the difference for palace with the 2nd seasonb syndrome.
      All I know is one of our rival have just become a lost stronger with this signing and fair play to their board for doing what ours didnt and offering a seductive deal and proving they have ambition.
      Lascelles is the obvious next choice to me but again it def is a gamble at the same sort of price as caulker but also with spurs interested im sure its one we will miss out on and will end up with dawson. Dawson will do a job but has injury problems and not blessed for pace any more.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Caulker is a bitter pill to swallow young and with experience and hugely under estimated imo. Will be a top player and imo could now be the difference for palace with the 2nd seasonb syndrome.
        All I know is one of our rival have just become a lost stronger with this signing and fair play to their board for doing what ours didnt and offering a seductive deal and proving they have ambition.
        Lascelles is the obvious next choice to me but again it def is a gamble at the same sort of price as caulker but also with spurs interested im sure its one we will miss out on and will end up with dawson. Dawson will do a job but has injury problems and not blessed for pace any more.

Just a question and I know there are now 2 threads on this - apart from mirror on line is anybody else reporting he has signed or will be signing for palace - with quotes from player or representative - I think the answer is 'no', so let's wait and see

Unless one of our ITK has further info of course

Comment

Need to start scouting the SPL no not that one the Somalian Premier League. Theres some 6'6 CB's who can run like sheet off a stick

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            Just a question and I know there are now 2 threads on this - apart from mirror on line is anybody else reporting he has signed or will be signing for palace - with quotes from player or representative - I think the answer is 'no', so let's wait and see

Unless one of our ITK has further info of course
            I know mate, I have thrown a wobbly at the thought of him joining palace. Few other papers have cottoned on now and sky have suspened betting on him joining palace so there a bit of momentum swinging that way.
            Would love it if we still pull this off and I look like a mug for my girly hissy fit

Comment

Did they not suspend on us early on when the news broke we had met release clause???? cant recall

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Did they not suspend on us early on when the news broke we had met release clause???? cant recall
                Yep they did. And we were 1/10 for a long time, just goes to show odds really don't mean a thing- just covering themselves when rumours start spreading just incase.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                  Need to start scouting the SPL no not that one the Somalian Premier League. Theres some 6'6 CB's who can run like sheet off a stick
                  ...you do realise you'll be accused of being a something ....ist or a something .....ic for that comment!!
                  Last edited by QPRDave; 12-07-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Never mind lads and lasses, this season we get Rio, and next season, how about Mr Terry of SW6? After all, the same argument being used by some fans for signing Rio can be used for Terry, ex-England captain, seasoned pro, won loads in the game, will offer advice for younger players, mid 30s, still got years in the tank etc. Lots of similarities eh?

Unless it's a personality thing and you don't like the bloke
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                    X