Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany or Argentina, who do you dislike more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Cheering on the argies ?????????we need to talk !
    Haha sorry mate but money talks!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The Argues batter the English? Are you having a laugh? I was there with Richard Richard when we liberated Port Stanley Tesco's
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbest View Post
        don't hate either teams we are just jealous as we are shite and keep going on about the hand of god, give it up for FFS like the only thing got to hold onto for that defeat lets not forget every player he took on for the greatest goal ever blame them. Owen never dived in 2002 did he? Gerrard doesn't dive does he? be the same if france or Italy in the final we hate the French we hate the Italians. Even their hooligans from both Germany & Argentina would batter ours.
        Haha,obviously a novice
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
          I've chinned 3 Germans to a rather paltry 1 argentine.
          Haha loan ,think I'll have a wager on that to be the result

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbest View Post
            don't hate either teams we are just jealous as we are shite and keep going on about the hand of god, give it up for FFS like the only thing got to hold onto for that defeat lets not forget every player he took on for the greatest goal ever blame them. Owen never dived in 2002 did he? Gerrard doesn't dive does he? be the same if france or Italy in the final we hate the French we hate the Italians. Even their hooligans from both Germany & Argentina would batter ours.
            Haha,obviously a novice

Comment

Argentina are scum. And like a few have said don't mind Germans at all. Worked there for 4 months straight few months back and they we're sound, even moved in with a 40 year old German **** called Beata for the last month I was there, she was very accommodating and spoke better English than me, but never with her mouth full.

Only trouble we ever got out there was from the Turks, and our digs we're slap bang in the middle of a Berlin Ghetto which is a Turk only area, was a bit lively to say the least, especially when an absolute loon used to wear a Leeds shirt when we went out. On the plus side topless barmaids every Wednesday and a spag Bol for 2 euros which done you for lunch and dinner. For an 18 year old English lad what more could you possibly want?

Comment

M I L F is blanked out? Pathetic

Comment

Working...
                X