Half Season Tickets and the Mittals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Season Tickets and the Mittals

Say, Flavio does leave and the Mittals take over his %.

How many of you who dont have a ST would go out and buy a half season ticket?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

I would have anyway as it was always my plan this season. There were too many games I'd have to miss this side of Xmas for a season ticket to make good sense. Same applied for my youngest brother.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I'd get one... Hang on I already have one!

Comment

still havent renewed mine. nothing to do with performance or board, just been working like a dog, most weekends so wouldnt be very sensible to renew and then not even go!

Comment

Due to financial reasons i havent renewed my ST but i always planned on getting a half ST anyways

Comment

Things look like they are starting to "click" on the pitch-I would imagine that will have more of an effect on renewals than who owns the club.

Comment

OK, lets say Briatore goes. Bernie and The Mittals call it a day. We cant afford the players we have so we send Simpson, Watson and Taraabt back. In a vein attempt to balance the books, we sell Buz, Connolly, Gorkss and Routledge.

Would you buy a half season ticket to watch us get relegated?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                OK, lets say Briatore goes. Bernie and The Mittals call it a day. We cant afford the players we have so we send Simpson, Watson and Taraabt back. In a vein attempt to balance the books, we sell Buz, Connolly, Gorkss and Routledge.

Would you buy a half season ticket to watch us get relegated?
                Again, regardless of the sittuation...it was always my plan to buy one.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

week games are too tricky for me as I would have to miss some, if not all, due to work commitments.

So no. If all games were on a saturday, I think I would, but that has nowt to do with who is in the board room.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

100% yes. I think the Mittels want full control and would do things the way any proper chairman/owner would. Not trying to buy players and pick the funking team!

Comment

Working...
                    X