No announcement yet.

Joey's Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally laughable how some can have a pop at Joey for posting this. 99% of footballers wouldn't give a toss about this yet he's taken time during his rest period to post something fantastic about. Just had a new baby and could be wrapped up in that, but he's probably gone to do his no.2's with his phone, stumbled across this video and posted how it's made him feel. Hats off to him I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      Totally laughable how some can have a pop at Joey for posting this. 99% of footballers wouldn't give a toss about this yet he's taken time during his rest period to post something fantastic about. Just had a new baby and could be wrapped up in that, but he's probably gone to do his no.2's with his phone, stumbled across this video and posted how it's made him feel. Hats off to him I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Jimmy, you can't be that cold hearted or bloodless. You really can't. Very, very few footballers other than Joey would have tweeted that brilliant, sweet, moving, wonderful YouTube video. Would the likes of Mbia? Or Adel? Fair play Joey. He's thinking of his club. and that's so, so rare. Great YouTube.
        Tongue in cheek mate. Class video.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Tongue in cheek mate. Class video.
          Am happy about that, Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Jimmy, you can't be that cold hearted or bloodless. You really can't. Very, very few footballers other than Joey would have tweeted that brilliant, sweet, moving, wonderful YouTube video. Would the likes of Mbia? Or Adel? Fair play Joey. He's thinking of his club. and that's so, so rare. Great YouTube.
            Very well put Sir and agreed a great video to post....

Comment

Hats off to Joey Barton, the guy does seem to genuinely give two shites about our club, and us, the fans.
              If we get into a 'backs against the wall' type situation next season, then Joey is just the type of guy we are going to rely on, and I'm jolly glad he will be on our side.

Comment

It's great to see Joey posting things like that, I think he has actually fallen in love with the club! Good to see our players, especially Joey, appreciating our fans!

Comment

Amazing video & as some have said, while 40k Rs were celebrating at Wembley, like-minded people were doing the same in many different time zones around The World.
                  I received quite a few Emails on the day from Rs fans all over The World.

Noticed a Derby fan near the bar celebrating after the sending off, but he seemed to of gone AWOL at the end; also loved the stage dive off the table - class
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I saw a mate of mine last week who moved out to Australia about 15 years ago but is back for a few weeks. He lives in Sydney and is a Derby fan and was telling me that he was in a bar in Sydney that had about 50 QPR and 50 Derby fans in it for the game. Said the atmosphere was great, but obviously the outcome was shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      I saw a mate of mine last week who moved out to Australia about 15 years ago but is back for a few weeks. He lives in Sydney and is a Derby fan and was telling me that he was in a bar in Sydney that had about 50 QPR and 50 Derby fans in it for the game. Said the atmosphere was great, but obviously the outcome was shocking.
                      Why would anybody leave Derby to go and live in Sydney ?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Why would anybody leave Derby to go and live in Sydney ?
                        Mate, they'd had enough of Derby long before that and moved to Fleet where he went to school..... not sure of the benefits of Sydney compared to Fleet mind you.

Comment

That is class, the geezer chucking whole pints over the celebrating fans . hahaha

Comment

Pints schmites!! I nearly exchanged bodily fluids with complete strangers when Bob scored. Nearest experience I've had to being in a San Francisco bathhouse....

Comment

Nice one Joey! Literally brought tears to my eyes watching it.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X