No announcement yet.

Sir Bobby Robson..briatore out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prehaps when you see GP you can also ask him, sure he wont lie to you.
    He knows the whole story about BPs group and there offer to buy the club, that was before Briatori was in final negotiations with the board, or before Briatoris little game of brinkmanship.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      Prehaps when you see GP you can also ask him, sure he wont lie to you.
      He knows the whole story about BPs group and there offer to buy the club, that was before Briatori was in final negotiations with the board, or before Briatoris little game of brinkmanship.
      We have agreed on BP possibly attempting to get involved and stepping aside for Flavio etc but who were all these other potential investers you and others always claim were about then?

As I stated earlier no one can ever produce facts and the story is up there with the training ground,free Mercedes and a block of flats on Loftus Rd by 2008

Pure spin and desparation by those with an unhealthy agenda.

Comment

Surley it only needs one group to buy the club, you know as well as me and others their were more groups, but they were only interested in picking the bones of what would have been left after admin.

Comment

Rosenthale fronted one of the groups, think their was one other but can remember clearly.

Comment

There was another party aside from BP and FB at the time. If anyone does a basic search on here or dot.org they can have a read.

I can't be fussed to dredge it all up again but suffice to say, FB WAS NOT the only show in town at that time.

Comment

Surley it only needs one group to buy the club, you know as well as me and others their were more groups, but they were only interested in picking the bones of what would have been left after admin.
              I can honestly say that I never heard of any other investers apart from Flavio and his gang who we were eventually blessed or lumbered with depending on ones opinion.

In my opinion the mystery investers was a complete myth but unfortunatly some chose to peddle it as fact and I think we all know why that was.

The simple fact of the matter is no one has ever mentioned names and thats because they cannot do so.

Comment

Rosenthale fronted one of the groups, think their was one other but can remember clearly.
                That was months before the takeover and they admitted they did not have the cash.

I actually think it would have far more healthy for the club if we did have other investers in the bidding but as I say yet again no one will produce the names and I am sure the likes of Report would have done so by now if it meant him being able to stick the boot in to Gianni a little harder

Comment

I chose not to name the "mystery investors" as a) most of the detail were heavily inferred on many boards during the process and b) didn't like their plans for club.

But the info (and names) are out there - rudimentary searches on here and other site would be fruitful

Comment

Well how come i know the names of some groups who were in negotiations with the board...........sure i never dreamt it.......even GP said their were various partys interested.......buy im a few drinks and you might get im talking.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      That was months before the takeover and they admitted they did not have the cash.

I actually think it would have far more healthy for the club if we did have other investers in the bidding but as I say yet again no one will produce the names and I am sure the likes of Report would have done so by now if it meant him being able to stick the boot in to Gianni a little harder

To be honest, i dont have an agenda, just fed up with hearing briatori spout off countless times how he saved us...........his group seemed to be by far in the best intrests of QPR and moving onwards and upwards, and others came nowhere near the potential of Briatori.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

100% correct and no offer were placed on the table.

If anyone was to come in it had to be a party who could take this club forwards.

Comment

Working...
                        X