Sir Bobby Robson..briatore out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Bobby Robson..briatore out

i watched the wonderful ceremony on SSN for the late and great Sir Bobby Robson last night and remembered that 1990 world cup, what great memories and what a great man...full of enthusiasm and integrity.

... then straight after we got the opposite end of the spectrum a cheating bully who unfortunately for us owns and brings shame to MY club. He is a disgrace to our good name, hes gotta go sooner rather than later.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt until the verdict on Monday but now it aint about money its the honour and integrity of QPR that is more important.

Briatore Out

i'd prefer it if sir bobby wasnt mentioned in the same post as the large one
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I agree to some of your post, however...to compare a footballing legion to a business man is not really fair. There are alot of sc um about and Bobby Robson would show most people up.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

If it wasnt for Flavio you would not have a club without his investment we may well have gone out of business.

Not quite sure what he has to do with the tragic loss of Bobby Robson to be honest.

I also could not care less about F1.

Personally I'm pleased Flavio got involved with QPR, still lets keep kicking the guy that has put in a fortune to our club whilst he is down....and now we are using the Bobby Robson angle quite absurd.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

the two tangents are exponentially wide apart and i agree with the absurd bit very tenuous

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            If it wasnt for Flavio you would not have a club without his investment we may well have gone out of business.

Not quite sure what he has to do with the tragic loss of Bobby Robson to be honest.

Personally I'm pleased Flavio got involved with QPR, still lets keep kicking the guy that has put in a fortune to our club whilst he is down....and now we are using the Bobby Robson angle quite absurd.
            Funky, what fortune has he put into the club, roughly breakdown the £'s so I can understand.
            Last edited by paulmason; 22-09-2009, 01:09 PM.

Comment

very little of the money spent came from his personal account its mostly the sponsorship and the mittels that have been behind the improvements.

Comment

Sponsorships yes but the mittels have not put in much at all. Lets not forget they only have 20%, so why would they?

Comment

Its a talking shop, all I hear is Paladidni does a great job, but no one can say what he does on a day to day basis and now, people claim Flavio has spent large amounts of his own money, but no one knows roughly how much has come out of his wallet.

Comment

Sponsors have paid for it.
                    I don't think any of our owners are down financially.
                    Gianni has done good things though for this club and I don't understand why he is such a disliked man.

Comment

So to get this 100% correct, Flavio has spent lots of other peoples money, so he is not needed financially then ?
                      Last edited by paulmason; 22-09-2009, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Sorry but you know as well as i do that there were other very interested parties waiting to buy into QPR, so the Briatori saved us is bowlox, fed up with hearing that to be honest.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          Funky, what fortune has he put into the club, roughly breakdown the £'s so I can understand.
                          Whats the point I'm not going to change your mind but if you honestly think Flavio Briatore has not put a fair amount of wedge in then thats fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                            Sorry but you know as well as i do that there were other very interested parties waiting to buy into QPR, so the Briatori saved us is bowlox, fed up with hearing that to be honest.
                            With respect that's wrong very wrong.

The only other consortium that was looking to get involved was Bill Power and even he has said that it would of only been as a stepping stone to trying to get further investment in.

We went 18 months in administration without one single investor coming in for the club in the end we had to hock the ground to get us out of the mess.

People can believe all they want but there was only ever one serious offer on the table for the club and that was the investment from Flavio Briatore with a deal that was put together by Gianni and the Directors of the club at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                              Ah the old classic

I have heard that Bill Power was heading a consortium but how much could he really have invested and why did he step aside to let Flavio takeover?

I have asked this many many times but who were the other groups of investers we are contantly assured would have snapped us up as I never hear any names!!

Comment

Working...
                              X