• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
    You've failed at parenting.

:very_sad::very_sad:
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I can't stand the fact that 95% of kids around surrey wear Chel sc um shirts.
      Then again if you see the parents it does explain why.
      Leigh you should of put a firm stand as my dad got me into QPR big time as soon as I could kick a ball playing for under 7's.
      I guess being a southend season ticket doesn't really give him the chance and it must be like watching paint dry down at southend. I would of got him into man u before that lot.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
        6k Rangers mate, its sure to be a gooden!! Even the **** fans might sing!
        sometimes more is bad though, as its too spaced out and not everyone sings the same songs!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
          Wheres all the q and r block standing at chelsea coz i dont want 2 be told to sit down every 5 mins by a so called qpr fan who sits behind me all game and doesnt even sing
          Well dont sit next to Paladinooo because you know he will be the farthest away from Q, P and R blocks. Below is a quote from him to another Qblock member on here.

I created this website and sit in Qblock but he still uses this website!

I could tell you were Q block just from your spelling and grammar mate, no need to put it in your user name. Have a great day friend.

Comment

Myu ignoring yourself and Pete and maybe a few others, you have to admit you have a right bunch of dic kheads in there.
            I mean the whole blackstock chant and then the claims of other blocks being chelsea fans for not standing is quite pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Dont care about them.Its my youngests bday tomorow and hes 7.hes got the new CFC tracksuit and away kit for his bday off us.Hes got bed spread and stuff coming out of his ears and no it dont bother me one bit.And ive even bought him stuff when ive been out.
              don't understand this surely you want your son to follow in your footsteps and support the famous supper hoops??:waaaht:

Comment

He is a split fan like hammer.
                No pure QPR fan would allow there son to go down that route.

Comment

i turned my eldest from the hammers to QPR so 1 out of 3 is not bad.My middle one hates fb and reckons the whole word is gay!
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Myu ignoring yourself and Pete and maybe a few others, you have to admit you have a right bunch of dic kheads in there.
                    I mean the whole blackstock chant and then the claims of other blocks being chelsea fans for not standing is quite pathetic.
                    The point I'm trying to make is that which ever ground you go to you will find fans who don't agree with one another, some fans sing and some like to sit there and make no sound because they feel they are high profile.

Q, P and R blocks do try to get songs going around loftus road, last year we tried many times to get the Sousa song going but no one wanted to sing it.

I have also sat in many other areas of the ground, you will get one or two who will try to get songs started but they just get dirty looks from people around them.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Well dont sit next to Paladinooo because you know he will be the farthest away from Q, P and R blocks. Below is a quote from him to another Qblock member on here.

I created this website and sit in Qblock but he still uses this website!
                      Well done, have a biscuit.

Comment

Well done, have a biscuit.
                        Paladinooo, you're rude and feel you should support people who need help and correct them, not put them down!

Was you a bully in school?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Paladinooo, you're rude and feel you should support people who need help and correct them, not put them down!

Was you a bully in school?
                          You're reading too much into my comments. Deep breaths.

Comment

Working...
                          X