Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

flavio going? whats that mean for paladini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Not really sure what your issue is with Gianni but I don't think he will be going anywhere. He has been fantastic for this football club. Players don't have an issue with Gianni and I think he is very good at wheeling and dealing. Yes the manager needs to decide which players he wants but Gianni is a great asset to get these deals completed.
    He's holding us back.

Comment

We do seem to moan at QPR that it is a bit of a soap opera at times, but I think secretly a lot of the fans rather like this!

Comment

When this new board came into QPR, they looked at all the accounts and all other aspects of the club. Their words were 'How did you keep it going so long' is the question they all asked, very impressed!

The players & board all respect Gianni, why would it matter what fans think when we have no idea what he does or has done for this club?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          When this new board came into QPR, they looked at all the accounts and all other aspects of the club. Their words were 'How did you keep it going so long' is the question they all asked, very impressed!

The players & board all respect Gianni, why would it matter what fans think when we have no idea what he does or has done for this club?
          Would it matter what the wider football industry felt or if that impacted on the Club's ability to purchase players and deal with the organising committee's and legislative bodies?

There is a massive difference in perception now than when Sheila Marson was Club Secretary.

Comment

Pete, I don't know how you can defend Flavio's position. He HAS to go! How can the club be associated with him after he resigned following allegations of cheating in F1?! It brings QPR into disrepute. Not to mention the "global brand" lol.. He is undefendable and will not bounce back from this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              Would it matter what the wider football industry felt or if that impacted on the Club's ability to purchase players and deal with the organising committee's and legislative bodies?

There is a massive difference in perception now than when Sheila Marson was Club Secretary.
              Yep.

I bet she's absolutely gutted for Flavio.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

What does he do on a day to day basis and is his £140k interest free loan repayable ?

Comment

"Their words were 'How did you keep it going so long' is the question they all asked, very impressed!"

MYU The answer to this question is Caliendo

Caliendo doesnt seem impressed at all and I cant really blame him
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Not really sure what your issue is with Gianni but I don't think he will be going anywhere. He has been fantastic for this football club. Players don't have an issue with Gianni and I think he is very good at wheeling and dealing. Yes the manager needs to decide which players he wants but Gianni is a great asset to get these deals completed.

:waaaht:
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
                    X