Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

flavio going? whats that mean for paladini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flavio going? whats that mean for paladini?

if the flav does go.

is paladini to follow?

if somebody new was to takeover, id see this as the first change.

also if this was all to happen.. new owner etc.. what happens to magilton!
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Well is it's true about the Mittals taking over than his position at the club will get stronger, if it's somebody new then who knows?

Comment

hopefully this is a blessing disguise

Comment

Can I just say, everyone is getting little bit hyper.

Until we have an official annoucement, Flavio announcement or Board annoucement nothing new.

To answer your question, if Mittals took over think it would actually strenghten Gianni's position not weaken it.

But, that kind of takeover is a little way off yet and so too is any outsider coming on board. The media are getting ahead of themselves a bit at the moment.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Go back to bed Pete...It's too early for you to be awake
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Pete, why would it strengthen his position when Amit knows that most things QPR fans are moaning about are down to Paladini and Russell and if there is a new owner, they need to go in my opinion, for a clean start. The first appointment is a respected club secretary and I agree with Dexter, someone like Gerry Francis in some capacity.

Comment

Up nice and early.

Mate, its just all the media from around the world is using the telegraph and Times articles.

The truth is Lord Mawhinney has wrote to FIA, the Football League are to have a meeting next month. Flavio, might go before then, but I really wouldn't bank on it.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Paul,

I have spoke to Amit a few times and he is full of praise for Gianni. If he wasn't I would say so. Look at our squad !! I don't think most are moaning, its what I call the vocal minority.

Completely new owners might be different of course and if it wasn't to work out for Magilton, then it might change. A manager like Coppell for example would want to do everything himself, the same goes for Gerry Francis he would want to take full charge and we have a pretty hands on board, so not sure how that would work??

The only way I see anything changing is if a completely new board took over, even then it would be at least 6 months to a year after that.

Comment

"Can I just say, everyone is getting little bit hyper.

Until we have an official annoucement, Flavio announcement or Board annoucement nothing new."

True words indeed, mind it has never stopped speculation before so why should now be different
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

isn't it typical of our beloved club that all this chaos and uncertainty kicks-in on the back of an impressive away win at a time when it looks like we may be making progress on the pitch.
                    let's hope the players and manager are strong enough to ignore it and concentrate on their football.

Comment

Pete, I hear what you are saying but what Amit says when he has a boss, is completely different to what he thinks when he is the boss, given a brief by his father in law. If Mittall does take over, I assume he will want a clean sweep to do things his way.

Comment

Carlsberg don't do Wednesdays, but if they did QPR would beat Chelsea, Briatore and Paladini would be dismissed and the old badge would be reinstated.

Comment

I really don't think so, but aye its about opinions.

I would also say that Amit and Mittal are involved with Flavio in more than one business, not just QPR. They, even admit to being here because of Flavio, so long way to go just yet.,

Comment

If the Mittals were to take over I can't believe they'd want to work with somebody as unprofessional as Paladini. Especially if they're worried about their reputation being stained as Jones mentioned in another thread.
                            Paladini would be dismissed in a shot.

Comment

Not really sure what your issue is with Gianni but I don't think he will be going anywhere. He has been fantastic for this football club. Players don't have an issue with Gianni and I think he is very good at wheeling and dealing. Yes the manager needs to decide which players he wants but Gianni is a great asset to get these deals completed.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X