Evening Standard late Edition.. For Anyone Who Missed It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Scott, where are you getting that he's TAKEN £1.8m from the club? You make that out as if he's actually made money out of this and not really put anything into it. This is not something I can believe for one second.

As I said, for all his faults the guy saved our club and without him, we'd not have had a squad anywhere near as able as the one we currently have.

Not defending what he's done nor am I saying he deserves to stay on at QPR but let's try and remember what he's done for us as well.
    Benny, we used to pay ABC 10% interest payments which was a disgrace according to many, now we pay Flavio and Amit 8% i think. If Flavio had cleared the loan I could understand the god like status you hold for him, but he didn't and why would he want to settle the loan, when he is getting bundles in interest each and every month.

Please correct me if this is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Benny, we used to pay ABC 10% interest payments which was a disgrace according to many, now we pay Flavio and Amit 8% i think. If Flavio had cleared the loan I could understand the god like status you hold for him, but he didn't and why would he want to settle the loan, when he is getting bundles in interest each and every month.

I think you'll find that they are spending far more than they are receiving. Things will need to be sorted quickly or we are going to have cashflow problems

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

Granted mate, but I still fail to see how he's yet made any money?

He paid the debt off (if us paying back 8% is true?) and has spent a lot on ground improvements, players and wages. Like I say, I'm not defending what he has done recently, but I can't see how he deserves to be a hate figure amongst our fans given that he has kept our club going.

I'm just trying to play Devil's Advocate mate.

I've already stated that I wouldn't be upset if he left either, so please don't think that I'm trying to campaign to keep him here.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

im launching the save our Flav campaign.No i wont be useing a car with a gramaphone on it though.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            My son has a brain and would make his own choice in that situation.And i would stand by him as that is what families do.
            you are missing my point,i am not sugesting you dont stand by your son??????,all im saying if what Briatore ordered the driver to do COULD have resulted in loss of life,if not his then another driver.

Comment

Working...
            X