Spurs 1st away game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs 1st away game

Will it be moved to Sunday as their in Europa so could be playing Thursday?

Surely they won't be playing in it that early on? Could be wrong though

Comment

lets take the shelf n all thats in it!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'm sure I went to a game at WHL when the boy line acre scored a hatrick against us.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          I'm sure I went to a game at WHL when the boy line acre scored a hatrick against us.
          I remember that game as it was 2-2 and he got a late heartbreaker.... I was working overtime in a paint spraying garage.... The game was on the radio too which made it even worse....:(

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
            I remember that game as it was 2-2 and he got a late heartbreaker.... I was working overtime in a paint spraying garage.... The game was on the radio too which made it even worse....:(
            Line-acre scored three and it was 2-2, interesting! Wasn't it 5-0 to the spuds that day? I'm sure we were spanked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
              Line-acre scored three and it was 2-2, interesting! Wasn't it 5-0 to the spuds that day? I'm sure we were spanked.
              We got back to 2-2 and he scored a late winner

5-0 was a few years earlier
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                Will it be moved to Sunday as their in Europa so could be playing Thursday?
                Yes - they have a Europa League Qualifier on the Thursday night
                Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  No it wasn't as someone else has pointed out.... What was the sarcasm or whiff of a dig all about with the exclamation mark and 'interesting' comment? Strange....

Comment

if they are playing fcneverheardoftheeasterneuropeantramps on a thursday they will rest players for our visit on the sunday!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      if they are playing fcneverheardoftheeasterneuropeantramps on a thursday they will rest players for our visit on the sunday!
                      What'swiththenospacesfacto?It'swaytoearlyinthemorn ingtoreadpostslikethis.Orisitthelittlenandtheserio uslackofsleep....ohIrememberthat!!!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

cant face that walk on a sunday , bookies, kebab shop, bookies ,kebab shop last time i went there they still had boarded up shops from the riots

Comment

Working...
                        X