Remy to spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy to spurs

Reports all over saying he's off to Spurs. Thought he was Arsenal-bound for sure.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

if we nab naughton/lennon in part ex id be delighted!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Reports suggest the media have no clue and are just guessing/making it up....

Comment

I'd be surprised as apparently he wants champions league. There is no difference in playing for spurs or the R's next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
          Reports suggest the media have no clue and are just guessing/making it up....
          +1 and don't forget this is the time of year agents love to up the ante.....

Comment

Reports now surfacing that he's refusing to sign, hoping Arsenal will come in for him. Can't see this happening before the World Cup is over too.

Comment

Saw a tweet from what appeared to be a journo saying there is no truth to this rumour.

Comment

This shows that the information about him agreeing personal terms and having a release clause are possibly not correct. If he had agreed personal terms and had a release clause, then he could chose to go to Arsenal.

Comment

Is there any danger at all that we can somehow manage to hold on to him, and get him to be enthused about that prospect?

I would really love it to happen, the best goalscorer we've had in years.
                  I know about his desire to go elsewhere and the need for players of the right sort, but I still want to see him in hoops putting it in the other end, not in ours!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                    Is there any danger at all that we can somehow manage to hold on to him, and get him to be enthused about that prospect?

I would really love it to happen, the best goalscorer we've had in years.
                    I know about his desire to go elsewhere and the need for players of the right sort, but I still want to see him in hoops putting it in the other end, not in ours!!
                    If he is not offered Champions League football, then I think there is a good chance of him wanting to stay. However, I am really not sure that Harry is that keen.

Comment

Remy to spurs

Just seen it online, if he goes to spurs surely levy ain't going to pay the £10M + we are all expecting ??

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
                        Just seen it online, if he goes to spurs surely levy ain't going to pay the £10M + we are all expecting ??
                        Here's what we all think.
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...hp?180638-Remy

Comment

typical tight front wheel is levy!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Kane, Townsend and Sigurdsson to us. Facts.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

.@SkySports journalist @LyallThomas has been told there is no truth in reports that Loic Remy has agreed a deal to join Tottenham. #THFC

This probably should be under the twitter thread, but then anything to do with Loic Remy should be there at the moment, as nothing will be decided until after the World Cup at least.

Last week it was Arsenal, this week it is Spurs, I guess next week it will be Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                              X