No announcement yet.

Craig Bryson targeted by QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palace and hull both stayed up with out bringing in a load of ex super stars and I hope we build a team with players like Bryson and a couple of experienced players who know there way around the league.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Palace and hull both stayed up with out bringing in a load of ex super stars and I hope we build a team with players like Bryson and a couple of experienced players who know there way around the league.
      Well said.

Comment

Had a good season last season but before then he was pony and no one every heard of him, but for £750k then worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
          Had a good season last season but before then he was pony and no one every heard of him, but for £750k then worth the risk.
          He won player of the year twice in three years, so not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            He won player of the year twice in three years, so not true.
            I gues he meant 'he' had never heard of him before last season!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              This mixed with one or two older pros to replace those on the way out is how we will stay up.
              I agree. QPR dont need to sign a host of 'seasoned' Premiership players and overseas players to stay up. They tried that and got relegated!

A few hungry Championship players, added to some of the promotion winning squad, and 2 or 3 like Ferdinand, Lampard (on loan) and perhaps a Livermore, Lukaku style loan should be enough to help QPR to stay up, as long as they are managed and coached properly.

Pulis showed how it can be done with Palace last season.

Comment

Working...
              X