MikeHunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeHunt.

true rangers fan. You need to sign up on this messageboard.

New season and all that, your club needs you.

#NO-HOMO
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

the thread that got me banned from the NOTQPR-REPORT site.

Bring back mike i say!!!!!!!!!!!

http://qprreport.proboards.com/threa...9/re-mike-hunt

Comment

MikeHunt was banned from QPR Report. Then he signed up here under at least 2 different usernames, possibly more before eventually getting himself put on pre-moderation for once again breaching forum rules.

So that's at least two QPR forums he's ran into problems with, if not more.

Why let people on here or elsewhere if they just ignore basic forum rules?

...Unless we'd all prefer a forum with zero rules, IOW a free-for-all, anarchic, madhouse...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        ...Unless we'd all prefer a forum with zero rules, IOW a free-for-all, anarchic, madhouse...
        Where do I sign up? I wanna be a mod there
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by hitman34 View Post
          true rangers fan. You need to sign up on this messageboard.

New season and all that, your club needs you.

#no-homo
          #deffohomo

Comment

Theres a bloke at my work called mike hunt. When they call him over the tannoy they make a point of saying it very carefully

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              MikeHunt was banned from QPR Report. Then he signed up here under at least 2 different usernames, possibly more before eventually getting himself put on pre-moderation for once again breaching forum rules.

So that's at least two QPR forums he's ran into problems with, if not more.

Why let people on here or elsewhere if they just ignore basic forum rules?...unless we'd all prefer a forum with zero rules, IOW a free-for-all, anarchic, madhouse...

if he is on pre-mod here stan then how long will you keep it going for. does he have a release date?

as for being banned on another site, that should not be judged on this site.

anyway Mike, i tried for you mate. hope stan can clarify how long is the pre modded posts gonna last for.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                #deffohomo
                oiiiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  if he is on pre-mod here stan then how long will you keep it going for. does he have a release date?

as for being banned on another site, that should not be judged on this site.

anyway Mike, i tried for you mate. hope stan can clarify how long is the pre modded posts gonna last for.
                  As Stanley has already pointed out, why let posters remain if they can't follow a few basic rules?

He was offered a very reasonable solution. He chose not to take it up. So I doubt if he will be seen again. Unless of course he signs up under yet another username, in which case, the process will repeat itself ad infinitum.

Please refrain from further comment on the matter Hitman. No point in you suffering a repeat of what happened elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    As Stanley has already pointed out, why let posters remain if they can't follow a few basic rules?

He was offered a very reasonable solution. He chose not to take it up. So I doubt if he will be seen again. Unless of course he signs up under yet another username, in which case, the process will repeat itself ad infinitum.

Please refrain from further comment on the matter Hitman. No point in you suffering a repeat of what happened elsewhere.
                    Fair enough. i have no problems with you or anyone else on here so i cant see a repeat happening!

Comment

When I saw the thread title I thought it was a joke!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

i have a serious problem with this guy

i have a serious problem with this bloke he asked me to go to his *** club saying that it was ok if i was straight,i should not have trusted him,and all i can say is im never going to another *** club again

is your here my**** i want you to know

......................NO NO NO NEVER AGAIN
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          i have a serious problem with this bloke he asked me to go to his *** club saying that it was ok if i was straight,i should not have trusted him,and all i can say is im never going to another *** club again

is your here my**** i want you to know

......................NO NO NO NEVER AGAIN:bouncy
                          :
                          He is here........he signed up as Drew Peacock.....

Comment

Working...
                          X