No announcement yet.

Redknapp Harry hoping to lure £2m Jose Fonte to QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I posted this on the other thread. Please merge.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      ...to Southampton's Jose Fonte as Swansea holding improved contract terms with Ashley Williams.This according to NewsNowQPR.
      Congrats Gee, you beat SuperhoopNik to the punch by 3 seconds! Please try to post a link with your thread though

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        haha wearetherentboys
        No I think you'll find that over on www.chelseafc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Congrats Gee, you beat SuperhoopNik to the punch by 3 seconds! Please try to post a link with your thread though
          Thanks Stan.The problem is I'm laid up at the moment and working off my iPad and not sure how to do a link.No doubt I will learn and provide them in future.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            Thanks Stan.The problem is I'm laid up at the moment and working off my iPad and not sure how to do a link.No doubt I will learn and provide them in future.
            No problem mate. Dont worry in that case, just get well soon and enjoy the great Rangers rollercoaster ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              No problem mate. Dont worry in that case, just get well soon and enjoy the great Rangers rollercoaster ride
              Cheers mate.If any of our ardent fans have to have any procedures in hospital just get them to pm me and I'll put their minds at rest.Angiograms,angioplastys,endoscopy's,heart stents,cystoscopies(camera up the old man) etc etc,I've had them all.Now off the morbid stuff and on to more important issues,C'mon Urrrrrsssss.

Comment

Well has the right stats - over 30, not the quickest... ;)

Comment

Good in the air at set-pieces. Would not a bad partner alongside Onuha in my opinion.

Comment

This year, I hope a player actually signs before we are rumoured to be after him..
                    Ps. Fonte is quite good. Better than Hangeland, I should believe. :
                    Last edited by Shania; 05-06-2014, 06:08 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Shania re your signature.....when henry decided it was time for you to be executed......you stood and publicly stated your love for the king and his justice and proclaimed your guilt, or
                      your family got killed on the QT and all property was forfeit to the king plus any form of inheritance wiped out.........everyone loved their fate when given by the king

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Poor old Southampton might have a v tough season ahead of them, vultures are really circling over st marys
                        Just goes to show how smaller teams don't stand a chance of progressing to the next level in the Premier League.

Nothing ever changes

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Just goes to show how smaller teams don't stand a chance of progressing to the next level in the Premier League.

Nothing ever changes
                          I was thinking this earlier today.........if Charlie did exceptionally well in the prem and a top 6 club puts an offer in.....off he goes

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                            I was thinking this earlier today.........if Charlie did exceptionally well in the prem and a top 6 club puts an offer in.....off he goes
                            Well I'd take that if it was offered. Smaller clubs have to keep finding these talents I suppose until they break through.

Comment

Working...
                            X