Sorry I posted this on the other thread. Please merge.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Redknapp Harry hoping to lure £2m Jose Fonte to QPR
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
-
Thanks Stan.The problem is I'm laid up at the moment and working off my iPad and not sure how to do a link.No doubt I will learn and provide them in future.Comment
-
Comment
-
Cheers mate.If any of our ardent fans have to have any procedures in hospital just get them to pm me and I'll put their minds at rest.Angiograms,angioplastys,endoscopy's,heart stents,cystoscopies(camera up the old man) etc etc,I've had them all.Now off the morbid stuff and on to more important issues,C'mon Urrrrrsssss.Comment
-
-
Shania re your signature.....when henry decided it was time for you to be executed......you stood and publicly stated your love for the king and his justice and proclaimed your guilt, or
your family got killed on the QT and all property was forfeit to the king plus any form of inheritance wiped out.........everyone loved their fate when given by the kingComment
-
Comment
-
I was thinking this earlier today.........if Charlie did exceptionally well in the prem and a top 6 club puts an offer in.....off he goesComment
-
Comment

Comment