Dubai R'sssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
    Work in construction mate, currently assistant PM for the monitoring on the Tottenham Court Rd station upgrade and Crossrail interchange. The Doha offer is to work on the world cup works if they don't get stripped of it, and dubai for general construction works. I don't know your situation but if you haven't got no commitments over here you should go mate, see the world and get good experience.
    Blimey sounds decent job mate and like myself seems your lucky to have a few different opportunities open to you. Im all booked mate me and the family move aug 21st. I hope to catch the first or second game of the season and then the rest out in Dubai.
    But good to see there are a few r'ss out there.

Tarbie ill pm you as def will be taking the offer up of coming out for a few jars with you guys. Looks like ill know more r'sss in dubai than maidstone lol

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Blimey sounds decent job mate and like myself seems your lucky to have a few different opportunities open to you. Im all booked mate me and the family move aug 21st. I hope to catch the first or second game of the season and then the rest out in Dubai.
      But good to see there are a few r'ss out there.

Tarbie ill pm you as def will be taking the offer up of coming out for a few jars with you guys. Looks like ill know more r'sss in dubai than maidstone lol
      There is about 30 of us all told, although is rare to get all of them out at the same time. Decent bunch of lads though and pretty much every one of us are Rangers mad!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        There is about 30 of us all told, although is rare to get all of them out at the same time. Decent bunch of lads though and pretty much every one of us are Rangers mad!
        Sounds good mate cant wait to meet everyone. Got two uncles out there who are QPR mad too so will bring them along as well.

Comment

Working...
        X