Dubai R'sssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai R'sssss

Taking the plunge and moving out in mid August - Just wanted see how many of there are out there on here and best places to go and watch rangers?

So, eventually had enough of the delights of Maidstone eh? Don't blame you!!!!
    Should've moved to TW, much much classier!!!

Comment

Got two pals in Dubai at the moment. One on holiday and the other works there. You need to tap tarbie up who posts on here up about where the Dubai r'ssssssss meet etc for our games. I met him few weeks back and he's decent. Best of luck out there,from what I hear its blinding.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I might be joining you soon, got offers to go work for the Doha, or Dubai branches of my company. All depends on outside of work commitments though if I will do it or not. As Lone says speak with Tarbie, I spoke with him via PM and got some good information.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

I am setting a business up out there and Qatar, flying out tomorrow, this sounds like it should be a sticky thread.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Will never have enough of M town TW - the heartbeat of England situated in the beautiful garden of England in between 100's of *****s, polish and kosovans....I must be mad moving to the s*** hole that is dubai

Cheers for the advice lone ranger ill pm tarbie and see what he says. Have been out on business a few times just be nice to go watch a few games with a few fella r's as I hear they pretty much have every game live on tv out there.

Robsondiniho be good to see you out there mate, I take it you know it quite well anyway. I couldn't turn it down the lifestyle and tax free money is life changing for me and my family. What is it you do mate?

Any jobs going california hoop, my mrs needs one - got a cracking pair on her if that counts for anything

Comment

Dubai is amazing, best place in the world for me. Been about twenty times and stayed at the burj as well.
              The bunker was the maddest bar ive ever been in, in my life. It was like a ladbroke grove working mans club in the middle of the desert. Im sure an ex pat who went before it shut down knows what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Will never have enough of M town TW - the heartbeat of England situated in the beautiful garden of England in between 100's of *****s, polish and kosovans....I must be mad moving to the s*** hole that is dubai

Cheers for the advice lone ranger ill pm tarbie and see what he says. Have been out on business a few times just be nice to go watch a few games with a few fella r's as I hear they pretty much have every game live on tv out there.

Robsondiniho be good to see you out there mate, I take it you know it quite well anyway. I couldn't turn it down the lifestyle and tax free money is life changing for me and my family. What is it you do mate?

Any jobs going california hoop, my mrs needs one - got a cracking pair on her if that counts for anything
                When can she start, lol, healthcare, engineering and oil and gas recruitment www.eganknight.com
                Kept the faith!

Comment

I'd love a new start,great up top and very pert bottom. pm me cally xx
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I've met them once. They meet at Ramada Al-Barsha Hotel to watch the games. Contact Tarbie.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Im here now, blinding place. Shame I'm only here on holiday though.

Comment

"Im here now"

Probably the most profound statement ever posted on WATRB.

Comment

Alright chaps........yeah Yousef is right, we meet at Centre Circle bar, Ramada, Al-Barsha. Little bit of chat about a change of venue for next season though but nothing is decided yet. PM me and I'll give you my contacts, we'll get you out with the lads for a few jars when you're out!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Work in construction mate, currently assistant PM for the monitoring on the Tottenham Court Rd station upgrade and Crossrail interchange. The Doha offer is to work on the world cup works if they don't get stripped of it, and dubai for general construction works. I don't know your situation but if you haven't got no commitments over here you should go mate, see the world and get good experience.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                              "Im here now"

Probably the most profound statement ever posted on WATRB.
                              What you on about ?

Comment

Working...
                              X