Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

problems signing in.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • knocker
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 4009

    #1

    problems signing in.

    Anyone else having problems signing in. Working fine on phone but can't sign in on laptop to get rid of adverts. Says wrong user name or password which I know are correct?
  • ZANNEYQPR

    #2
    Originally posted by knocker
    Anyone else having problems signing in. Working fine on phone but can't sign in on laptop to get rid of adverts. Says wrong user name or password which I know are correct?
    I thought it was just me, sometimes I don't post coz cant be asked with the hassle getting past those f3cking adverts.

    Comment

    • twranger
      On the posh naughty step
      • Mar 2009
      • 10472

      #3
      just keep logged in all the time.....no hassle then.

      Comment

      • knocker
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 4009

        #4
        I do normally but for some reason it logged me out. Now can't log back in.

        Comment

        • MYU
          Administrator
          • Mar 2009
          • 43466

          #5
          Sounds like cookies if it says wrong username or password, try delete them or try with another internet browser.

          Comment

          • knocker
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 4009

            #6
            Glad your still awake myu!!

            Comment

            • knocker
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 4009

              #7
              Tried both suggestions myu.still no go.

              Comment

              • MYU
                Administrator
                • Mar 2009
                • 43466

                #8
                You must then have the username or password wrong?

                Do you want me to change it and try that?

                Comment

                • knocker
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 4009

                  #9
                  just tried opera and it worked!!

                  Comment

                  • MYU
                    Administrator
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 43466

                    #10
                    Okay, I think it was your browser because it worked on your phone. It's happened to me once before as well.

                    Glad you got it sorted.

                    Comment

                    • knocker
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 4009

                      #11
                      Thanks myu . confused but happy.

                      Comment

                      • brightonr
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 10922

                        #12
                        Originally posted by knocker
                        just tried opera and it worked!!
                        Please keep your password confidential to prevent your account being hacked.























                        Comment

                        • Jogo
                          No. 10
                          • Apr 2012
                          • 2192

                          #13
                          A couple of times last week I couldn't log in, AVG kept detecting a virus. Something to do with the flash player????

                          Comment

                          Working...