Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mr Barton the most important person in our squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mr Barton the most important person in our squad?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/31...e-1591726.aspx

I would say he is, he now has an agenda, he is laying the foundations for his future and it appears that he now sees his future with us! He is the driving force behind the squad, his reinvention is now complete in my eyes.
    Kept the faith!

He definitely seems to be a massive driving force there, good on him

Comment

Maybe not the most important, but defiantly one of the important members of the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
        Maybe not the most important, but defiantly one of the important members of the group.
        Yeah, both defiantly and definitely!

Comment

Up there amongst the 5 most valuable characters in the group,definitely.
          Onouha, Green, Hill and Austin are the others, I guess.
          Last edited by Shania; 31-05-2014, 12:39 PM. Reason: errors.com
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Surely a must for team captain next season? Clint to for club captain?

Comment

I think the major players have had a word in TF's ear, as the general consensus appears to be, young hungry players. HR wouldn't be pleased, lol.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

From a playing point of view I think Charlie Austin is probably the most important. If he had not been injured, I think we would have been automatically promoted. From an influence point of view probably Joey Barton. It probably isn't too important because they seem to be great pals.

Additionally some credit needs to go to Harry. Joey cannot play under many managers. Harry is obviously one of the few managers he can work with.

Comment

Has to be one of them and contender for captain

Comment

Depending what we want to do as a club next year. Relegation battle yes got the balls for it, anything above that not good enough IMO.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Him along with Hill. But I tell you what I bet Simpson and Green have a hell of a lot of positive input into that dressing room to. IMO if we can keep them 4 we will be ok.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        From a playing point of view I think Charlie Austin is probably the most important. If he had not been injured, I think we would have been automatically promoted. From an influence point of view probably Joey Barton. It probably isn't too important because they seem to be great pals.

Additionally some credit needs to go to Harry. Joey cannot play under many managers. Harry is obviously one of the few managers he can work with.
                        I think most will agree with you that if Charlie hadn't of got injured, we would have remained in the top two.

I love what Joey says here, “It’s important that the right characters come to this football club now. This can’t be a place where good footballers come to die anymore,” said Barton.

Comment

An integral vertebrae in the spine of our team and I hope, in years to come, of the club too.

Comment

Joey, charlie, green, simpson, onohua, hill have all been instrumental this year.

Joey is a massive reason we have this team spirit this year and is integral to us doing well next year. He has the abillity to motivate and drive people on.

Comment

I think he now loves us as he does the toon....great player great interview too, if he has anything to do with it there will be no more passengers putting on the hoops!

Comment

Working...
                              X