Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did we get promoted without ever 'hitting form'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh Facto I love it when you get all masterful
    Fair comment mate but like someone else mentioned, it's nice when it's entertaining as well. Remember that game at Wolves in our first Premier season we stuffed them and I could watch that again and again, not something I'd want to do with a lot of this seasons games. Except maybe the last 4 minutes of the Final
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

the ollie......'got her in the cab' was very apt this season!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

it wasn 't as goodcascthrcWarmock season, but promotion was the target and they achieved it.
        8 narrow 1 goal wins with 2 or 3 more comfotable ones will do for me next season.

Comment

One thing's for sure we're going to be underdogs for all of next season and that label hasn't served us too badly lately. Many pundits will have us down as cast-iron favourites for relegation and in a way it will help take the pressure off us.

Comment

We got promoted, that's the main thing.
            I do hope, however, that we see a more traditional Harry Redknapp approach to football matches next season.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              Saturdays win epitomised our season, pray we serve up better next season, football is supposed to be entertaining
              The way we played this season is probably the recipe for staying up next. Compact, tight at the back, work nuts off all over the park and nick a goal at one end keep and a clean sheet at the other

Comment

We were appalling in some games, particularly away, but we got the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  We were appalling in some games, particularly away, but we got the job done.
                  Charlton springs to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Charlton springs to mind.
                    bournemouth wernt too lively either!

Comment

Yeovil although we won was a scandalous performance. Best thing about the day was seeing Stonehenge

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Yeovil although we won was a scandalous performance. Best thing about the day was seeing Stonehenge
                        nwhoopzie actually helped to build it...dug the footings i think!

Comment

It makes me laugh when Derby complain about bad luck . They had more than enough chances but were not good enough against our quality defence. Then messed up at the back completely when it mattered.

We are a tough to beat side. Need to continue this in the prem

Comment

Working...
                          X