Scott Sinclair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Sinclair

Remember him! lol. Was great at Swansea, went to City and couldn't get a game, same story when loaned out to West brom. Really decent player imo, reckon we could revive his career. Proven in the premier league and is still only 25.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

The youngest "journeyman" around. One reason he hasn't got on; he doesn't work hard enough/still thinks he is too good to try too hard!

No thank you!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Id prefer ince to be honest or even routledge back.

Comment

Harry wanted him last year so it's very much on, I'd imagine.

Comment

he hasn't feature much since he moved to City and didn't even make it at WBA,so season long loan with option to buy would be better than pay 5 million right away

Comment

We have Matt Phillips already.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

70 k a week destroyed his career moving to man city

Comment

Couldn't get in a poor WBA side NO

Comment

Showed his true colours when he gave up any chance of playing 1st team football to take a fatter wage packet and become a City reserves regular. No thanks - much rather Matty Phillips.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    We have Matt Phillips already.
                    You keep saying that mate - I think most of us have Phillips starting and a key player when fit. It's hoilett we need to replace and most teams have two wingers plus will need more back up in this position.
                    We lacked creativity last year and needs to be rectified. Hoilett doesn't deliver a final ball and loses possession to many times in.decent positions that we can't allow to happen next year. It's key we bring in 1 or two more decent wingers.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      You keep saying that mate - I think most of us have Phillips starting and a key player when fit. It's hoilett we need to replace and most teams have two wingers plus will need more back up in this position.
                      We lacked creativity last year and needs to be rectified. Hoilett doesn't deliver a final ball and loses possession to many times in.decent positions that we can't allow to happen next year. It's key we bring in 1 or two more decent wingers.
                      Agree with you we certainly need back up. Maybe I misphrased. I should have said that Sinclair isn't the right choice.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        Agree with you we certainly need back up. Maybe I misphrased. I should have said that Sinclair isn't the right choice.
                        Ahh that my friend I'd agree. Phillips is better then Sinclair and I think there are better alternatives out there too

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Id prefer routledge back.
                          Top shout.

Comment

Sinclair is a billy big b011ox who thinks he the only person that matters. He annoyed me when on loan as it was all about him putting himself in the window and would be greedy beyoind belief. Undoubtedly a good player, but the fact he left a good Swansea side to take the extra cash and basically write off playing at City says all you need to know about him. Football is secondary to money as he was never going to get in the City team / match squad in a million years.

Anyway, i think you'll find they wont sell him as need a quota of British based players in their 25, which is the only reason the likes of him and Rodwell were signed in the first place.

Dont want him no matter how decent he used to be. As said he couldnt even force his way into a rubbish West Brom side, so he clearly couldnt have been making that much of an effort in training, becasue he should've been able to get in that team. We should be looking at young good players who have ability but more importabtly remain hungry for improvement and the chance to prove themselves.

Comment

Agree with most of the posters above, talented but on too much money and questionable motivation to say the least. Could well be another very expensive disappointment!

Comment

Working...
                              X