Season ticket prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticket prices

I would suspect that the new season ticket prices will be released shortly.

Some people are suggesting that prices will go up by £100. I would suggest that it will be a lot more.

My expectations are that the club will look to charge the prices they charged when we were last in the Premiership plus maybe an additional 5% on top.

They significantly cut prices last year when we were relegated to the Championship so it ins only reasonable that they restore prices back to around previous levels.

Prepare yourselves and give the moaning a rest.

Don't think tf will put them up by more than £100 tbh as it will make such a small difference to income IMO. He won't risk ruining the good vibe by overcharging unnecessarily after the jackpot of playoffs and new sky deals etc

Comment

I agree with Conners on this one. I dont think they will be too different to our last season in the prem.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

i think more than 100 quid is shocking! the orginal prices were sky high because flabio and the dwarf put them up and tf just carryed on! we were paying way over the odds last time we were in the prem!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

oh and by the way mate if i wanna moan ill moan!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            i think more than 100 quid is shocking! the orginal prices were sky high because flabio and the dwarf put them up and tf just carryed on! we were paying way over the odds last time we were in the prem!
            i agree mate

Comment

I'm actually surprised there's not more noise around this subject. We've only got around 11 weeks until the start of the new season so I would have hoped they had an idea of the pricing and could have announced it by now....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                I'm actually surprised there's not more noise around this subject. We've only got around 11 weeks until the start of the new season so I would have hoped they had an idea of the pricing and could have announced it by now....
                Why? Club had to get the play offs out the way before they announce ST prices, clearly what happened on Saturday will have a bearing on prices, if we didn't go up the club would probably have frozen prices, now we are premier league they probably have room for significant increase and will contemplate how to get some of those 40k on Saturday to become new ST holders.
                Also, traditionally as a club we've always left setting pricing late, never been a problem, some clubs introduce prices before season ends, we however always deal with it in the break.
                For what it's worth reckon my gold will go up from £519 to between £650 to £699

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                  Why? Club had to get the play offs out the way before they announce ST prices, clearly what happened on Saturday will have a bearing on prices, if we didn't go up the club would probably have frozen prices, now we are premier league they probably have room for significant increase and will contemplate how to get some of those 40k on Saturday to become new ST holders.
                  Also, traditionally as a club we've always left setting pricing late, never been a problem, some clubs introduce prices before season ends, we however always deal with it in the break.
                  Its an either/or situation. Anyone running a business has to plan for every eventuality. They should know either way what the prices were going to be and it should just be a matter of announcing it.

I'm just surprised they haven't even said the day they're going to announce the new prices...

Comment

Are you ok with that increase!? I would pitch gold to go up by no more than 10% i.e. £570 not between 25% & 40% as you are suggesting!
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Its an either/or situation. Anyone running a business has to plan for every eventuality. They should know either way what the prices were going to be and it should just be a matter of announcing it.

I'm just surprised they haven't even said the day they're going to announce the new prices...
                      Not so sure, after a weekend when most have spent upwards of £500, isn't it best for the fans to have a little breather to not worry about finding cash for renewal/new. ST holders are on the whole going to renew en masse and Wembley will probably lead to all other ST being snapped up. If announced mid June wouldn't have any impact on sales IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                        Are you ok with that increase!? I would pitch gold to go up by no more than 10% i.e. £570 not between 25% & 40% as you are suggesting!
                        No not at all but just my thoughts I'm probably wrong as usual but just think the last few years TF has been keeping a lid on prices but realistically think the club may now decide that they need to start generating cash. If they are going to oppose the Fair play rules (which I haven't a SCOOBY about) they will probably need to demonstrate they are taking their finances seriously, the Nike deal is great but probably need to get more in with STs. Also probably didn't go unnoticed that ST in the first phase took all the club Wembley tickets at £96, so if they can be snapped up for 90mins of football, a big increase may be viable.

Comment

Not so sure, after a weekend when most have spent upwards of £500, isn't it best for the fans to have a little breather to not worry about finding cash for renewal/new. ST holders are on the whole going to renew en masse and Wembley will probably lead to all other ST being snapped up. If announced mid June wouldn't have any impact on sales IMHO.
                          However the longer they leave it, the less time fans have to find cash for renewal/new....

Announcing mid June could put more strain on fans finances so I'd hope its before then.

Comment

However the longer they leave it, the less time fans have to find cash for renewal/new....

Announcing mid June could put more strain on fans finances so I'd hope its before then.
                            Yeah true plus fans being wrapped up in the World Cup & summer hols. Whatever happens its going to be interesting, I'm happy to go up to £599 for Gold but have to wait and see.

Comment

They should freeze existing ST holders prices for a season and increase new ST holders prices to £650-£700 IMHO
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                              X