Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does bobby z now gain 'qpr legend' status???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of you "Zamora is a Legend" mob think we should give him a new deal?
    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

one year.....
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
        How many of you "Zamora is a Legend" mob think we should give him a new deal?
        I do. In a similar one to what Dunne had. Triggers an extension if plays certain amount of games or scores certain amount of goals

Comment

the bloke will go down in history as a hero but a legend im not so sure!

Comment

It was a day of legend

Comment

The Z Man scored the winning goal for Rangers at Wembley. Of course he's a legend, like Roger Morgan, Rodney & Mark Lazarus.

Comment

Interesting thread, legend or hero? Difficult call, all I can say is I've been an r since 1968 and that goal was the BEST single moment I've experienced ever, so I'm going LEGEND!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                  Interesting thread, legend or hero? Difficult call, all I can say is I've been an r since 1968 and that goal was the BEST single moment I've experienced ever, so I'm going LEGEND!
                  Hero for sure legend not so sure. I love the guy big time but legendary is a strong statement
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Ledge..... he's now earned it just for that goal

Comment

Couldn't give a monkeys what he's called.he's all rolled into one for me!! The way he steadied himself before brushing that ball in the net on the 90th minute was unbelievable. one things for sure that goal will be talked about for years.Wooo Bobby Zamora!!!!
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Been walking around singing "Oooh Bobby Zamora" all week!!
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Cult Hero.

Not a legend.
                          Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                            Cult Hero.
                            Not a legend.

Agree, Hero or Cult Hero for sure, triffic player, top top goal.
                            But the only current player I would award 'Legendary' status to is Clint Hill.

Comment

I think there's legends and Hero's and BZ falls into the later. As someone else said legends do it week in week out, to me Sir Les is a legend

Comment

Definitely.

Comment

Working...
                                X