Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone go to Wembley and leave the game early???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone go to Wembley and leave the game early???

And miss the pandemonium and celebrations after???

Bound to be someone!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Christ alive. Imagine doing that????

Comment

no one coz it was extra time i would imagine

Comment

YEAH

YEAH WORK COMMINTMENT MEANT I HAD TO LEAVE AT HALFTIME SO IT WAS SO PAINFULL BUT ITS STILL THE GREATEST QPR MOMENT OF MY LIFE
        I WAS THERE AT THE START OF THE WALK AT 09-15 AT LOFTUS ROAD,AND I LEFT THE GROUND ON FORTY MINS
        5 MINS BEFORE THE END OF THE GAME,BUT IM NOT THAT BOTHERD WE WON I WENT TO WEMBLEY
        WE ARE BACK INTO THE PREM
        AND WHEN I GOT HOME AT TWO AM IN THE MORNING I LOVED THE EMOTION OF BOBBIES GOAL

so its all good,i pay the price of idiacy by having to do any work that i can,im basically almost unemployable,knowbody can take large doses of me im crazy

but everything in life is sweet when qpr win at wembley which is about once every fifty years
        i really cried with emotion when i watched that second half

SO MISSSED THE SECOND HALF BUT ITS ALL GOOD IM STILL ALIVE AND IM SIXTY YEARS OF AGE MOST OF MY NORTHOLT MATES ARE NOW DEAD FROM USING DIRTY NEEDLES FROM PUMPING HEROINE INTO THERE VEINS I TOLD THEM NOT TO DO IT BUT THEY WAS CRAZIER THAN ME
        ANYBODY WHO STICKS NEEDLES INTO THERE VEINS TO PUMP HEROINE ATRE STUPID YOU DONT NEED ALL THAT CRAP
        JUST PUT ON A QPR SHIRT THAT IS GREATER THAN ANY DRUG

BOBBIES GOAL WAS GREATER THAN ANY DRUG
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

on the way back to Devon a Rangers fan from Yeovil was told by his missus get home by 9.00pm or else. Poor bloke went just before Bobby hit the winner
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            on the way back to Devon a Rangers fan from Yeovil was told by his missus get home by 9.00pm or else. Poor bloke went just before Bobby hit the winner
            Sounds like a complete melt, and deserves to miss out

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              Sounds like a complete melt, and deserves to miss out
              harsh, was a great lad to be honest
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                harsh, was a great lad to be honest
                Yeh very harsh tbf but as if you wouldn't tell her to poke it.

Comment

i had a chap next to me in the gods 516 who was asleep for most of the game. only came alive when we scored,he bounced about a bit before hurtling head first into a family in the next row below, he was like a human bowling ball as he managed a clean strike.boy were they not amused,i on the other hand laughed me **** off.

Comment

My dad was In the toilet. Heard a cheer ended up with a lot of mess down him rushing to get back down. He couldn't believe it and will never live that down

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                      My dad was In the toilet. Heard a cheer ended up with a lot of mess down him rushing to get back down. He couldn't believe it and will never live that down
                      oh my word. that is brilliant!
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Family in front of me looked less than enthusiastic for most of the game, in fact the kid spent all his time on his iPhone, ignoring what was going on. Even after the goal he wasn't paying attention!!!

I've got a picture of him on his phone taken when we were bouncing up and down!!! A real waste of a ticket!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X