Warnock recommends QPR to Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
    One of the best footballing centre half's we have produced in this country , as long as the salary wasn't ridiculous and he was back to fitness , yes
    This.

Fitness,especially his back problems is my main concern.Has lost some pace but won't have lost his footballing brain.Fantastic signing if on a 12 month contract on reasonable wages and can prove he is currently 100% fit.

Anything but this i would be wary of signing him.

Comment

I'd be wary of signing older players that have played at the highest level and have long injury records. For every Wilkins there's a Hateley or a Dyer.

I'd prefer us to sign rising stars than fading stars. Yes, Rio has tons of experience, but as long as we keep signing old players, we'll never see young talent emerge.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

£10k a week max. Then worth a punt
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          This. A player who has won everything in a massive club and just waiting for a relaxed season here before retiring. No thanks.
          Or in Tony's words: ''People who have come from places like Manchester City, having won titles and been in the Champions League, might not have the right energy you want."

Comment

Or in Tony's words: ''People who have come from places like Manchester City, having won titles and been in the Champions League, might not have the right energy you want."
            great line that i must admit

Comment

Rio is the best centre half this country has produced in years.

If its financially viable and the bloke is fit a 12month contract with an option is a no-brainer.

Imagine what youngsters like Ehmer and Donaldson could learn from a player like this.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Rio is the best centre half this country has produced in years.

If its financially viable and the bloke is fit a 12month contract with an option is a no-brainer.

Imagine what youngsters like Ehmer and Donaldson could learn from a player like this.
                And that's why England hasn't won anything!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I'd rather he spent his time making a start on replying to the '4000' fans who emailed him, that he promised he would do.

Comment

Tell that to Harry.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Good interview with Harry on TS

http://talksport.com/football/exclus...p-14060394076?

Comment

Working...
                      X