My take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take

Seen a lot of posters on here, facebook and twitter talking about what sort of players we should be targeting.
    Personally, I think for next season experience has to be priority over youth and energy. Im not saying we should assemble a team of OAPs, we need to get the balance right. But lets be real, next season is going to be a long, hard slog, and imo we need players who know the premier league inside out, whilst keeping the core elements of our current squad, rather than going solely for the will hugheses or Craig brysons or jordan rhodeses who have never played a premier league game. Survival is our only priority next season and the season after, and I would be very happy with 17th. Anything else is a bonus.
    Thoughts?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

good point mate. Perosnally think its got to be a mix of experience, core of last year and few exciting new young talents who will bring energy, desire and hopefully no fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Seen a lot of posters on here, facebook and twitter talking about what sort of players we should be targeting.
      Personally, I think for next season experience has to be priority over youth and energy. Im not saying we should assemble a team of OAPs, we need to get the balance right. But lets be real, next season is going to be a long, hard slog, and imo we need players who know the premier league inside out, whilst keeping the core elements of our current squad, rather than going solely for the will hugheses or Craig brysons or jordan rhodeses who have never played a premier league game. Survival is our only priority next season and the season after, and I would be very happy with 17th. Anything else is a bonus.
      Thoughts?
      Agree totally mate. People turning noses up at cole and lampard is quite funny, fair enough the Chelsea connection but both would be class additions

Comment

Agreed you need a balance but the team does need some pace as it is too slow for the prem. Unlike Derby yesterday who showed there inexperience teams in the prem wont and they will put us to the sword.

Need to keep the nucleolus of the team, but need some youth, speed and energy, going to be tough for Harry to find the balance..
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

There is no harm in birnging one or two from the Championship but also supporting them with players experienced in the PL (26-30 Years old).
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
          X