Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was bz's winner better than saying....' i do'???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was bz's winner better than saying....' i do'???

dont get me wrong nothing compares to the birth of our children but it defo rates a very high second for me that winner!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I got married on the friday which along with my child being born was the happiest day of my life but that goal and that day is right up beside them and to be honest probably equal and just as important and emotional. Im a awful person for saying that but QPR is in my blood and to me its family lol

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      I got married on the friday which along with my child being born was the happiest day of my life but that goal and that day is right up beside them and to be honest probably equal and just as important and emotional. Im a awful person for saying that but QPR is in my blood and to me its family lol
      Thing is you plan the wedding (or the mrs does!) for months (if not longer) in advance and you know what's coming. The same with kids, although even if you don't plan them you've got 9 months to get ready for it! Different emotions for these and a last minute winner when we had our backs to the wall with 10 men...

I'll remember my wedding day, the birth of the kids and now Bobby Zamora's goal and the celebrations afterwards until the day I die!!!

Comment

It`s completely different BUT...

YES YES YES (please don`t tell the Mrs)

Comment

Not really comparable 'moments' for me. But there are similarities....

Both days were approached with fear and trepidation.

Both were mainly insufferable and painful. (speeches, first dance, fear of fluffing my lines versus poor performance, sending off and fear of Rangers fluffling their lines)

But the defining moments, that ball hitting the net and seeing my soon to be wife walking down the aisle, were moments of pure joy, but in totally different ways. I didn't yell YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! GET THE F*CK IN!!!!!, as my wife approached me at the wedding for example.

They will both be with me until the Alzheimer's kicks in though!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Not really comparable 'moments' for me. But there are similarities....

Both days were approached with fear and trepidation.

Both were mainly insufferable and painful. (speeches, first dance, fear of fluffing my lines versus poor performance, sending off and fear of Rangers fluffling their lines)

But the defining moments, that ball hitting the net and seeing my soon to be wife walking down the aisle, were moments of pure joy, but in totally different ways. I didn't yell YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! GET THE F*CK IN!!!!!, as my wife approached me at the wedding for example.

They will both be with me until the Alzheimer's kicks in though!!
            Hope it never materialised.

Comment

Working...
            X