Gary O'Neil - Talksh1te interview with Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary O'Neil - Talksh1te interview with Warnock

All the usual BUT then he said great to have the dressing room back, full of British desire !

Also threw up in the tunnel ........ They didn't show that on the FA tunnel cam.
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Hes actually one of the players id try and keep. Right attitude gives it his all and wont be on a massive wage. Good to have in the squad.

Comment

I hope the club tries to keep all of the first team regulars this season Gaz included. Theres a few judgement calls there
      but keeping the core band of brothers together will build on the good stuff of this season
      and provide a good environment for new players and young players to join to keep the positive vibe in the dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
        I hope the club tries to keep all of the first team regulars this season Gaz included. Theres a few judgement calls there
        but keeping the core band of brothers together will build on the good stuff of this season
        and provide a good environment for new players and young players to join to keep the positive vibe in the dressing room.
        spot on mate

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          spot on mate
          Do we go for Morrison or is he a bad egg?

Comment

Bad egg I think, got a lot of attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
              According to Simpson he's calmed right down.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

id love morrison - think hes a outstanding player and tbh to me he seems to of got this reputation and prob no matter what he does will always be there. From what hill, simpson, barton and harry have said hes been good as gold.

Would be a top signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  According to Simpson he's calmed right down.
                  Can't see him saying he's a right loon

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                    Could you please let us know how you know this?
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Is there an underlying reason why Morrison didn't play much in the playoffs - such as an argument with Harry? Or was Harry just going for more experience?

Comment

tbh I think we should not make the same old mistakes making a lot of signings. All we need a solid CB to partner Onuoha, A pacy left back, an attacking medfielder (If not Morrison) and 2 new strikers.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                          Is there an underlying reason why Morrison didn't play much in the playoffs - such as an argument with Harry? Or was Harry just going for more experience?
                          I think his form has been shocking past 2 games so I'm guessing it's based on that

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                            I think his form has been shocking past 2 games so I'm guessing it's based on that
                            Not sure but once he was seen in the WetSpam bench declaring he would be back with them next season he has hardly hand a look in, plus he did have a terrible game at Wigan.
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                              he would of been singled out as a danger man and targeted by the opposition, if he would of played we wouldnt of gone up because derby/wigan would just restrict his creativity and kick him out of the game
                              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                              X