No announcement yet.

not overly expensive starting eleven??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not overly expensive starting eleven??

green
    cresswell.................championship left back of year!
    ferdinand
    chief
    simpson
    krancjar
    lampard
    barton
    phillips
    lambert
    austin.................................id be happy with that!
    Last edited by Factamondo; 26-05-2014, 09:25 AM.
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

That would do for me

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      green
      naughton
      ferdinand
      chief
      simpson
      krancjar
      lampard
      barton
      phillips
      lambert
      austin.................................id be happy with that!
      average age 45
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        average age 45
        many a good song on old clarinet lymsie...know we want young n fresh but the 'media' frenzy over rio n chubbs gaining momentum.....staying up is a must!

Comment

Naughton is a right back by trade so a definite no for me at left back trying to use his right foot. Think Yun has showed some potential, no reason why the coaching staff can't really get to work on him over the summer and have him starting for us next season? If not, what about the lad from ipswich, Aaron Cresswell?

Comment

green

simpson
            chief
            ferdinand
            yun/taylor

ince
            barton
            mcarthur
            phillips

lambert
            Austin

Subs

hill/dunne
            lansbury
            deeney
            faurlin
            traore
            oneil
            buckley

or

green

simpson chief ferdinand yun

Barton diame

Phillips holtby ince/buckley

Austin

Both quite cheap team to assemble and we keep 5 6 or 7 players from this years team which is important in my opinion. Good thing to see is none of want to go down the same route as last time.

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
              Naughton is a right back by trade so a definite no for me at left back trying to use his right foot. Think Yun has showed some potential, no reason why the coaching staff can't really get to work on him over the summer and have him starting for us next season? If not, what about the lad from ipswich, Aaron Cresswell?

wow forget him in my narrow mindedness mate....he's in for me...will edit op!

Comment

cresswell is a great shout, been fantastic player for ipswich as has johnny williams. Some very talneted players in the championship

Comment

Maybe a cheeky hijack of jake livermore would be a good move.

Comment

You lot seen Ferdinand play this season? Absolute turd

Comment

Patrick bamford would be a great investment too - the boy scores goals and to have him in and around the squad this year would be great

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Patrick bamford would be a great investment too - the boy scores goals and to have him in and around the squad this year would be great
                        In standard other day he's quoted as Jose telling him he's got first team chance next season

Comment

Surprised so many people picking Barton. For me not good enough for the prem, very good championship player though.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            Surprised so many people picking Barton. For me not good enough for the prem, very good championship player though.
                            I think alot of want to see a core of this years team in that first 11 and barton has been outstanding for us imo. think he more than warrants his place. The bottom half of the prem is not all that and imo he can hold his own amongst the bottom clubs as long as we have a creative midfielder with a engine beside him.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              I think alot of want to see a core of this years team in that first 11 and barton has been outstanding for us imo. think he more than warrants his place. The bottom half of the prem is not all that and imo he can hold his own amongst the bottom clubs as long as we have a creative midfielder with a engine beside him.
                              Agree wholeheartedly! Definitely good enough for prem on effort alone he had a lot of making up to do this year and boy did he do it, and the way he celebrated made me love him more, plus spoke very well in his interview on pitch, praising derby etc and seems to me that he is very much an integral part of the team spirit that we've missed for few seasons

Comment

Working...
                              X