can someone please explain?(briatore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone please explain?(briatore)

in short and in brief how this f1 decision today effects if at all flavios future involvement with qpr.

thanks in advance.

Anyone banned from one official sporting body (For instance: The FIA), can be banned/removed from being a majority shareholder (over 30%) of a Football League Club.... and banned from even being a director of any club.

Football League "Fit and Proper Person" rules.

Comment

when will we find out ,the out come of this please

Comment

It would appear that the football league are meeting next month to discuss this.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
          in short and in brief how this f1 decision today effects if at all flavios future involvement with qpr.

thanks in advance.
          it means he's free to take over your club

Comment

Maybe he will put more time into QPR now that he has lots more time on his hands

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
              it means he's free to take over your club

as long as he brings mittal with him i dont mind;D;D

someone on facebook said because flav resigned from renault he can carry on at qpr.is this true?

Comment

as long as he brings mittal with him i dont mind;D;D

someone on facebook said because flav resigned from renault he can carry on at qpr.is this true?
                You know you want him at West Ham, stop fishing

Comment

mittal yes...lol

Comment

mittal yes...lol
                    Would touch them because his still trying figure out why the team is called West Ham and not East Ham

Comment

sky sports news reports mawhinney of football lge has written to qpr about flav and the ban, they meet next month...

i suppose some could suggest if he could do that for f1, what stops him trying "something" at qprfc??

f1 seems an elite playboy world, secretive...i hope football is more open.

surely the lge consider the effect on a lge club if a major investor has to step down?

with all the transfer fuss...will west ham face more probes over tevez and maskerano??
                      i think that was more serious to football than a car crash. ask sheff utd...

Comment

I think we'll know sooner rather than later, Flavio no doubt will be considering his next move with QPR (does he stay or resign) so I think we'll know for sure very soon what the position is with him and QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                          sky sports news reports mawhinney of football lge has written to qpr about flav and the ban, they meet next month...

i suppose some could suggest if he could do that for f1, what stops him trying "something" at qprfc??

f1 seems an elite playboy world, secretive...i hope football is more open.

surely the lge consider the effect on a lge club if a major investor has to step down?

with all the transfer fuss...will west ham face more probes over tevez and maskerano??
                          i think that was more serious to football than a car crash. ask sheff utd...
                          I like Flavio but risking someone's life is a tad more serious than whether Sheff Utd or West Ham get relegated.

Comment

Working...
                          X